closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Anyone flying out of Terminal 1 heathrow any time soon?.....

Anyone flying out of Terminal 1 heathrow any time soon?.....

Because they just put a Brand New Rolex Sub LV Green Bezel in the WOS display cabinet, tax free price was £3400 something.... (Can't recall the exact figure). They also had a SDDS but that went pretty quick.

Re: Anyone flying out of Terminal 1 heathrow any time soon?.....

Quote Originally Posted by shalako
    Because they just put a Brand New Rolex Sub LV Green Bezel in the WOS display cabinet, tax free price was £3400 something.... (Can't recall the exact figure). They also had a SDDS but that went pretty quick.
    Do you ever go through T5? If so, have a visit to Mappin & Webb, lots of lovely watches from the usual big names and the sales manageress there is quite knowledgeable. Oh, and they offer a free jewellery cleaning service too!

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Master

Thanks for the heads up, but unfortunatley Mrs Bond and I are flying out of Terminal 3 - still have a Mappin and Webb in there, so will go and have a look. Needless to say that my credit card will be left with SWMBO :evil:

Ralphy Wrote:Do you ever go through T5? If so, have a visit to Mappin & Webb, lots of lovely watches from the usual big names and the sales manageress there is quite knowledgeable. Oh, and they offer a free jewellery cleaning service too!
    I get in T5 quite a bit so I know most of them in there. Some lovely watches but nothing noteworthy from the Rolex stable when I last looked.

Master

I work at Heathrow - the best of the best of the watch ADs are Mappin & Webb at T3 - great staff and great selection of watches. I went airsdie last week for a meeting and popped to into M&W had a chat with the Manager on duty and he mentioned that an Arab customer came in and a his and hers Rolexes - he spent nearly £50k wot the hell did he buy?

Master

I fly out of T5 probably only 4/5 times a year and have often looked in M&W for Rolexes but never anything I would buy. Does anyone know if the more desirable SS Sport models, excluding Daytona, can be ordered for a later visit?

Master

Mactrack - M&W are very helpful with such requests - if you tell them that you will being flying through heathrow at a specific date they will get the watch for you - however they do require a 20% to 30% deposit.

Master

Quote Originally Posted by Shakir Khaja
    Mactrack - M&W are very helpful with such requests - if you tell them that you will being flying through heathrow at a specific date they will get the watch for you - however they do require a 20% to 30% deposit.
    Cheers Shakir.

Craftsman

I'll be in T5 tomorrow if anyone wants me to do a stock check.. :wink:

Not that I need an excuse to go for a wee nosey obviously!!
    :lol:

Thanks for the info. Next time i'm off on hols i'll ring them up to see what they can get hold of.

Quote Originally Posted by DDtB
    I'll be in T5 tomorrow if anyone wants me to do a stock check.. :wink:

Not that I need an excuse to go for a wee nosey obviously!!
    :lol:
    Me too. LA, baby!

Superb advice. Thanks mate :D

Master
    Blog Entries

So what do they do with SS Daytona orders?

Master

theres some lads with helmets who have loadsa Mappin & Webb kit going cheap....

Quote Originally Posted by shalako
    The Sub LV green was still there on Saturday........1 only, reason a customer's card turned down according to the girl on duty.....

Unfortunately the LV sold a couple of days ago. Shame, I am due to fly out this week and was hoping to reserve it.

Master

Was 2 SDDS sitting in M&W Terminal 5 a couple of weeks ago. List price £5,880, their price around the £5k mark. Good deal!