closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Warranty

Apprentice

Warranty

I bought my Seadweller last year, one of the last, a V series from a board member.
    The previous owner sold it to me without having completed any of the warranty registration paperwork, and to be honest I havent bothered.
    Its all still in the box hidden away in a wardrobe.I just got on with my life and enjoying wearing it.

I am guessing that the warranty completion/registration extends the warranty but I really dont know
    is there a time limit and have I been rather dumb here?

Master

Re: Warranty

The main thing is that the card is stamped by an AD, if it's undated technically you can date it from when you like

If it is not stamped by the AD - or you do not have the original receipt and sales details you may have an issue with a warranty claim - but tbh I doubt you would need to make a claim on one.

Hopefully all will be ok - but I am guessing as there will probably be a few SD's about in future ones with history will be worth a little more rather tan one with totally blank papers - but who knows - enjoy the watch -p I love mine!
    It's just a matter of time...

Apprentice

Thanks guys
    I will check the papers to see if the card is stamped but I know that there is an original receipt in there.

Seen many vintage ones for sale with box and all papers plus blank warranty cards even after 50-60 years