closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Prometheus ?

Prometheus ?

These look like nice watches for the price. I haven't read anything about them - does anyone own one.

I really like the Diver and the Recon.

DIVER:

RECON:

Re: Prometheus ?

Had the Diver down as a pre-order, then changed my mind... bought one in the end (second hand) and was mighty impressed with the build, fit and finish. Wasn't a keep for me but for the money it is a very nice watch indeed.

My thread here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=110790

Would recommend trying one :)

Wow - very nice shots....

It kind of reminds me of a marriage between the old school military look and modern diver. Very clean and simple looking.

Thanks for sharing.

EDIT - quick question = does the bezel work well?

Very good brand...100% recommended ...you cant go wrong with one of those.

Master

I just got a Ocean Diver and I like it! It wears well on the wrist and the design are good IMO. Wasn't to keen on the silicone strap in the beginning but it feels better and better. Here's some pictures:

The internal bezel seems to work as it should and the build quality feels good for the price. I've understand that they're in stock for the moment so maybe it's time to get one if you can... :)

Cheers,

Erik

Not a fan of the company, the management, or the watches. Owned a CR1, lots of little things about it that just weren't quite right. Hope these are better but I'm not going back to that brand.

Master

Quote Originally Posted by docrwm
    Not a fan of the company, the management, or the watches. Owned a CR1, lots of little things about it that just weren't quite right. Hope these are better but I'm not going back to that brand.
    That's interesting. What was it all about?

Cheers,

Erik

Grand Master

i also owned this very watch for a while and found the finish and general quality excellent, and very comfy too. only flipped because i saw something i thought i must have, and when it's replacement came i found i didn't like it wish i'd kept it now but hey-ho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonmurgie
    Had the Diver down as a pre-order, then changed my mind... bought one in the end (second hand) and was mighty impressed with the build, fit and finish. Wasn't a keep for me but for the money it is a very nice watch indeed.

ktmog6uk
    marchingontogether!

Grand Master

i also owned this very watch for a while and found the finish and general quality excellent, and very comfy too. only flipped because i saw something i thought i must have, and when it's replacement came i found i didn't like it wish i'd kept it now but hey-ho.

ktmog6uk
    marchingontogether!

Grand Master

ktmog6uk
    marchingontogether!

Grand Master

ktmog6uk
    marchingontogether!

Grand Master

ktmog6uk
    marchingontogether!

Grand Master

ktmog6uk
    marchingontogether!

Grand Master

:shock: don't know what happened there! apologies for the mad multipost!
    ktmog6uk
    marchingontogether!

Master

Quote Originally Posted by ktmog6uk
    :shock: don't know what happened there! apologies for the mad multipost!
    I'll sense a speedposter :lol:

I got one while deciding whether or not to get the Bremont Martin-Baker. Nice enough, but I just don't wear it now I have the MB1.5. Don't even wear it diving. Should probably get round to selling it at some point.

Thomas Reid

Generally, it looks okay. Why the indentations in the bezel? They look out of place to me.

Best wishes,
    Bob