closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: 28 Days Later

28 Days Later

Been wearing this watch for the past 28 days, apart from the odd day here and there when I wore something else for a change. It was set to the correct time at the beginning and this pic was taken this afternoon. Not bad for a base 2824, as delivered by Archimede (no further regulation) :)

I really like this watch. Fit and finish is very good. I particularly like how the lume is squared off. Some people don't like this when seen in macro photos, but in real life when viewed from a normal distance the ends look fairly sharp and penetrate right in to the minute markers.

Re: 28 Days Later

I prefer the film ;)

Nah, only joking... have played with one of these and they are superb value for money, though you could easily grate cheese with the crown (it was super sharp!)

Very impressive! :D
    "I looked with pity not untinged with scorn upon these trivial-minded passers-by"

Now that is good time keeping :D watch is very cool as well, so simple and clean and all the better for being sterile.

Looks awesome , excuse my ignorance but who is it made by or is it a mod ?

Very nice and impressive timekeeping. One of the best value fliegers out there IMHO.

:thumbright:

For the poster above - It is an Archimede Pilot H:

http://archimede-watches.com/EN/Pilot-H.htm

I don't like the Archimede B-Uhren. It's too flat (i.e. flat crystal, flat dial, flat hands). :(

Quote Originally Posted by quoll
    Very nice and impressive timekeeping. One of the best value fliegers out there IMHO.

:thumbright:

For the poster above - It is an Archimede Pilot H:

http://archimede-watches.com/EN/Pilot-H.htm
    Isn't that strange, to have to pay extra for a solid back? Shouldn't it be the other way round?

john
    Costume jewellery. Ouch!!!

Quote Originally Posted by abraxas

Isn't that strange, to have to pay extra for a solid back? Shouldn't it be the other way round?

john
    I have often though that too. Seems odd. I have a solid case back on my pilot chrono, but came like that from the SC. :)

Master

Quote Originally Posted by abraxas
    Well I'm assuming that you get both backs for the extra 25.. And have to fit the solid one yourself :)

I do like that style of watch.

Master

It'll come down to what the normal production run is, normal production lines are usually the cheaper option. If it's normally produced with a glass back they will need to take one out of the normal production run to add a different back, time is money you know. :wink:

e.g. every time I go on Sales Corner I seem to spend money. :shock: Last time it cost me over £4000. :roll: