closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Hamilton Khaki Navy GMT - aviator?

Hamilton Khaki Navy GMT - aviator?

Hi all,

I'm after a new strap for the Hamilton in the title. The rubber is very comfortable but I'm after a different look and was looking at Eddies Aviator Open-Ended Black Leather - what do you reckon?

This is the watch:

Slight issue is that the watch is a 21mm, so I'd need to trim it a bit, but do you think it would look good?

Also, I've got small 6.5 wrists, what's the smallest that strap will go down to? That's partly the issue with the Hamilton, it's marginally too long and I don't want to punch additional holes in the original strap.

Re: Hamilton Khaki Navy GMT - aviator?

How about a custom leather strap from Toshi?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy73
    How about a custom leather strap from Toshi?
    It's a good option - I guess as I don't wear it very often it might encourage me to wear it a lot more if I had it on a Toshi!

Anyone put it on anything else?

Well, ended up getting a Toshi. Much deliberation on my part for colours and styles, ended up with this. Really chuffed, cheers Toshi :P

What do you guys reckon?

Craftsman

Works really well I'd say & Toshis are very comfortable to wear & smell lovely!
    Paul

TSS states that a 22 will easily compress to fit a 21 so no trimming needed. Haven't tried it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mowgli
    TSS states that a 22 will easily compress to fit a 21 so no trimming needed. Haven't tried it though.
    This is a 22, went in fine on one side and needed a bit more convincing on the other, but you'd never know now it's on.