closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Tudor Chrono value?

Master

Tudor Chrono value?

Hi All
    A friend of mine is looking to move on his Tudor from about 1995, comes with all the original paperwork and box set and doesn't know what he should expect to get for his watch, neither do I and thought some of you may be able to help?
    An approx ball park figure would be most helpful, watch is about 95% with only the usual marks on the clasp, head and crystal are mint. Thanks.

Re: Tudor Chrono value?

I reckon around the 1000-1200 mark based on the most recent SC posting
    Goat

Master

also depends if there are any rolex markings on crown, caseback, clasp? is it a 79270 or 170?

Id say around £1250 realistically unless its a big block.

Master

I would have thought around 1700-2000. :)

It looks like it may be big block, as I'm not sure they used that bezel combination for the later series. In my experience Tudor Chronos are not always that easy to sell. If it is a big block with a Rolex crown and case and with all the papers, then anything from about 2000 to 2400 seems to be around the current range. If it's a later Pre Tiger watch, then it would probably be in the range of 1,500.

if its the big block(model 79170) then id say anywhere from £2200 to over £3k, check chrono24.com. They are collectable with the rolex markings/connection (a poormans daytona with a date,but a far nicer looking thing :wink: )maybe im biased

Yep looks to be a big block. I have just bought one for the sort of money discussed in the post just above.

Lovely watch. :)

Master

Thanks guys, appreciated :)