closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: MEDIIIIC!!! Seiko Monster down!

MEDIIIIC!!! Seiko Monster down!

Any hope for this? Not working, balance/hairspring gone, and that little bent peice of metal pictured on the caseback fell out!
    Was going to give it to a mate for Chrissy :(
    Anyone here bored enough :wink: to fancy taking it on? If not 'Timpsons' beckons :lol:

:)

Re: MEDIIIIC!!! Seiko Monster down!

Wow, another Seiko with a problem.

I've never had a Seiko last long with me.

looks like the click to me, never had one drop out whilst complete, it's a bit hard to be sure though as you need to be logged in to your photobucket account to see a full size picture

Journeyman

:( gutted, hope you get it fixed!

Master

Like wookie said, it's a bit hard to see from the thumbnails, and we can't access your Photobucket account. Can you just post the full-size pics here?
    It does look like the click, but how can that fall out unless the barrel bridge is loose? I guess the watch took a hell of a thump.

If the balance is US as well, a replacement movement is probably the way to go.

As someone's already said, it's just a 7s26 movement, so get a cheap Seiko 5 form the bay and do a transplant. With while, I think, for a monster.

Master

Quote Originally Posted by bongo
    Anyone here bored enough :wink: to fancy taking it on? If not 'Timpsons' beckons :lol:
    I should warn you, Timpsons aren't exactly Seiko experts-they had a picture of an SKX009 on a poster advertising battery changes up until recently :roll:

........hence the :lol: :roll:

It only cost me £20, worth that for the bracelet :wink: Thanks lads, maybe a cheapo replacement movement will be the order of the day. On the Timpsons front, got to say they they were the only place I could find the correct 344 battery for my Speedsonic :D