closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: I wonder what's in here?

Craftsman

Re: I wonder what's in here?

Couldn't partake - brought a Submariner 14060 earlier in the week.

Might weaken if it turns out that was only the first 50 though (or when they begin to show on SC).

Sub 14060 is a great watch and I'd love to add one back in - sold a few over the years and shouldn't have.

The SB GMT is a little different and something just a little bit special about it imo - can't wait to receive mine.

It is only the first 50 that have been delivered to Eddie so far - so there will be another 50 available soon and given the 1st 50 went in 24 hours it is one fast selling and obviously well liked watch.

I'd recommend picking one up new.

I am sure there will be a couple available on Sales Corner over the next few weeks - as it always the case with a new watch - but again at the speed they had sold the first 50 I wouldn't expect them to be selling off a few weeks old at bargain prices and in this case I would forgo the usual - but used advice and for the difference in price get a brand new unworn version - the price is great for the spec.
    It's just a matter of time...

Got mine today! Great watch! Thank's a lot!

Is it as good as you were expecting - seeing some initial pictures of delivers its looking even better to me. I've said it a lot over the last week but I really can't wait!
    It's just a matter of time...

Craftsman
    Blog Entries

Any news on final 50 ?