closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: My First 'Eddie' NATO

Banned

My First 'Eddie' NATO

I've never been 'into' NATO straps, I don't know why, I've been collecting watches for years & never really seen the appeal.
    Recently, I decided to test the water, see what the appeal is. I decided to bag one, and wanted the 'hardware' to be a blasted finish, so I bought one from here. (Not because I post here, but because it was the only place that sold blasted hardware). Sure, I read the 'this is the best NATO strap' stuff, but kinda dismissed it as marketing bo**ocks. I bought one and it has sat in a drawer, along with other straps I've gained on impulse.

Well, recently I've bought a couple of NATOs from a few other sources, for a few other watches and only tonight I tried the TF NATO - and I'm pleasantly surprised. Seems the 'forum talk' and Eddie's 'marketing' is, well... utterly true. The non-eddie NATO strap I bought is OK, it is kinda uncomfortable, a bit scratchy - irritates the wrist, made me question the 'NATO appeal'. The Eddie strap... is.. well, it's superb, so comfortable, really really comfortable.

I am genuinely surprised, genuinely happy, and can see the appeal. I really do mean that.

So, thanks Eddie, I'm not one to 'blow smoke up peoples arses', but you've got a cracker of a strap.. thanks, here is the result... and if I can be self indulgent, on a Heuer that I've never, ever, ever, in years of collecting, seen another example of.. kinda tipping my hat to your strap...

Cheers
    Stewart

My First 'Eddie' NATO

I did a comparison review of Eddie's NATO's vs some others on the leather and rubber bit of the forum some while ago, absolutely agree that Eddie's are the best :)
    Steve

Craftsman

Re: My First 'Eddie' NATO

Yeah, I got some the other week, and they are very good indeed. Particularly like the PVD one, pretty cool.