closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: G10 Lovers

G10 Lovers

Hi Guys, I don't pop in here to often, nothing personal you understand :wink: but whilst browsing earlier this evening I came across
    this little lot and thought it may interest some of you military watch collectors.

Just like to point out that I have no affiliation with the site, if you have a look around there are a few other watches up for grabs also.

http://www.mod-sales.com/vehicle/search ... _SALES.htm

Brian.

Re: G10 Lovers

Be aware that bidding with Witham is not the same as with ebay. There are all the little extras they will add (vat and delivery) and they end the auction when they want, so if you think you have won something, they may just add a few extra days to the published end date. Read the small print carefully is my suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by oily101200
    Be aware that bidding with Witham is not the same as with ebay. There are all the little extras they will add (vat and delivery) and they end the auction when they want, so if you think you have won something, they may just add a few extra days to the published end date. Read the small print carefully is my suggestion.
    Thanks for the heads-up, I won't be bidding, just added the link out of interest.

B.

Grand Master

Also theres a good chance that most wont work
    RIAC