closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Current Seiko with orange hand?

Current Seiko with orange hand?

Hi all -

Any Seiko aficionados out there who could offer some suggestions please?
    I was passing through an airport lounge yesterday and saw a very nice Seiko with black rubber dive strap for sale. The watch had an hour hand which was orange or had an orange bordering - but the minute hand wasn't orange. On first glance it reminded me of a Fifty Fathoms - only costing 200 Euros.
    Does this vague description ring any bells, as I'm temted to take a closer look again.

Many thanks

TTPS

Re: Current Seiko with orange hand?

Hi,

I can help with this, I think the model you saw was Seiko model SRP031. You will need to google to confirm but I am 99.9% sure it is the one.

I saw one a while ago when looking at Neil @ chronomaster's site, he may still have it in stock. Looks great.
    :)

that is a sweet looking watch , only the dodgy crown guard puts me off.
    Good luck everybody. Have a good one.

I agree it but just found this on the bay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Seiko-Automati...#ht_6372wt_907

Hope this helps the OP, it was very hard not buy it my self to be honest. but I am not out the woods yet.

Thanks for all your suggestions. That is very similar to what I saw - but not exactly! I think the bezel had numbers around the edge? and looked as if the bezel itself was 'see-through'.
    Not much help I'm afraid - but thanks again. The trap was 'wavy' like many other Seiko divers straps. Anyway - it was a very classy looking Seiko.

TTPS