closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Sea Dwellers more addictive than crack??

Master

Sea Dwellers more addictive than crack??

I was lucky enough to get a lovely Sea Dweller on SC last week.

Not only have I been unable to take it of, but I've been scourng the web looking for another one. ANOTHER ONE!!

Is this normal?

I hoped this would be a nice addition to my small flock, but now I'm considering selling everything I own just to buy more.

Re: Sea Dwellers more addictive than crack??

I wouldn't call it addictive, but, having owned several rollers in the past, I do think that the Dweller is one of their finest moments 8)

Any brand that bites can have that effect.

Master

omegamaniac will no doubt be along soon. I'm amazed that you managed to buy a SD from SC as Scott appears to be buying all of them. You must have sneaked in ahead of him on that one. If you think you're addicted you're only just at the beginning of a journey.

Master

Funny thing is though, I didn't go as mad when I bought my first Sub ND, I liked it but didn't want to buy more. Nor do I have any desire to buy a Deep Sea. The Dweller just seems so 'right'

Master
    Blog Entries

Quite Normal, I purchased my one and only SD from a member on this site last year and have never looked back, great watch looks ace in a suit or shorts and a T Shirt.
    Hope you find a second SD sub £3500 quid. :bom:

Journeyman

Sea Dwellers more addictive than crack??

Welcome to the club.... The Dweller is simply CLASSIC!

Don't think it's just SD's that are addictive.......Im a definate watch junkie!

Quote Originally Posted by ASW1
    omegamaniac will no doubt be along soon. I'm amazed that you managed to buy a SD from SC as Scott appears to be buying all of them. You must have sneaked in ahead of him on that one. If you think you're addicted you're only just at the beginning of a journey.
    Indeed, I would have had it - if funds had been available when offered - but alas, it's been an expensive month and I haven't sold or traded a watch in about 5 new additions - I need to sort out my current collection and make way for some more Sea-dellers - about 3 non date subs and a couple of date subs just might have to go - either that or most of my SMP300 collection - decisions decisions.
    It's just a matter of time...

I absolutely love my 16600 & have often considered selling several from my collection to buy a double red but the whole vintage Rolex thing really does look like a dangerous path to follow.
    Andy

Wanted - Damasko DC57

Master

Quote Originally Posted by Omegamanic
    Indeed, I would have had it - if funds had been available when offered - but alas, it's been an expensive month and I haven't sold or traded a watch in about 5 new additions - I need to sort out my current collection and make way for some more Sea-dellers - about 3 non date subs and a couple of date subs just might have to go - either that or most of my SMP300 collection - decisions decisions.
    Scott, I find you reassuringly bonkers - I feel almost sane/rational with my Rolex habit when compared to yours.

Scott, I find you reassuringly bonkers - I feel almost sane/rational with my Rolex habit when compared to yours.
    We all have our addictions - only mine means I get to have lots of watches still lying around after the money has gone - not too bad an addiction imo.

I'm glad I make some people feel rational - but don't fool yourself, you know you're all crazy too ;)
    It's just a matter of time...

Master

I'm glad I make some people feel rational - but don't fool yourself, you know you're all crazy too ;)
    :thumbleft: :tongue: :thumbright:

Can't argue with you.

Blog Entries

Very addictive indead

Blog Entries

Loool

I love the sd. Specially with the tritium dial.

I got out my 8 Rolex today to see which one to sell in order to fund a new Exp II when they arrive.
    I went through the pros and cons of every one and then thought that there are many reasons that I like them all. Every one took some serious thought before purchase or a big effort to locate at the right price.
    So I put them all back in the box and closed the lid!! It is going to be a really tough decision if I ever need to sell. It is almost like I would be getting rid of one of the family!!

Peter

Master

Perfect watch, just needs a cyclops :blackeye:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by spogehead
    Perfect watch, just needs a cyclops :blackeye:
    Blaspheme!