closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Liverpool FC

Master

Liverpool FC

Bet 365 are offering odds of 12-1 that Liverpool are Premier League champions next season.

For those not familiar with betting, basically if you put on £10, you will lose £10 :D

Re: Liverpool FC

Quote Originally Posted by Gomers
    Bet 365 are offering odds of 12-1 that Liverpool are Premier League champions next season.

For those not familiar with betting, basically if you put on £10, you will lose £10 :D
    :D

as a Liverpool fan i can't condone this awful slight on my clubs ability - however i would have to agree :) although a good run of form and a few decent buys in the summer................................... :drunken:

Spurs 65/1 - £2 ..................................you never know

Master

Also being a Liverpool fan I have to agree - I would like to think Liverpool cannot have another season like this one, but I doubt some of the clubs above will have a similarly random one either - weird thing is the table this season is going to end up roughly as many might have predicted at the start - it is how it got there that has been unusual.

please take Mr Houllier back as director of football.please.

Craftsman

Another Liverpool fan agreeing. Bet the OP didn't expect this response (odds around 12-1).

My main concern is that someone knocks MU off their perch (to mis-quote ol' red nose) before they're out of sight.

Master

Quote Originally Posted by h780
    Another Liverpool fan agreeing. Bet the OP didn't expect this response (odds around 12-1).

My main concern is that someone knocks MU off their perch (to mis-quote ol' red nose) before they're out of sight.
    I was expecting something other than the considered responses so far . As a ManU fan I can only say you lot are deffo gonna be the ones to watch over the next couple of seasons now King Kenny has signed on the dotted, think he's going to do the business for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gomers
    Quote Originally Posted by h780

I was expecting something other than the considered responses so far . As a ManU fan I can only say you lot are deffo gonna be the ones to watch over the next couple of seasons now King Kenny has signed on the dotted, think he's going to do the business for you.
    I hope so m8, early last season it was awful to watch Liverpool play at times, one thing is sure though Barca could dominate the next 5 seasons in Europe.....frightening!

Any further south and i would have wet feet

Quote Originally Posted by watch-nut

Spurs 65/1 - £2 ..................................you never know
    Yes.....you do :D

I cleaned up laying Liverpool for a top four finish @ 3/1 this year, which I thought was free money for a side that came 7th and then weakened in the summer.

Personally I think they will go fairly well next year - they won't have the distraction of the Europa Cup, which I think will be a major plus for them, and appear to have a few quid to spend. If they start well you can expect that price to come in.

:)

I see nobody mentioned Sheffield Wednesday so far :scratch: .

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

I for one was enjoying watching the scouse gits demise, then King Kenny comes back and the old Liver bird raises its ugly head. Good to see the yids turn them over at Anfield for a rare 3 points.
    Having said that we held a great Liverpool side to 0-0 at Roots Hall in 1979. Up the Shrimpers :lol: