closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Diamonds are forever????

Re: Diamonds are forever????

I think you've got your thumb ring on too tight mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbongo

Troll. Simple as that. It seems the chump is doing this on a few forums from what hes said in the badly-composed trash above.
    It would kill the bum if we ignored him. The internet is the only place a few easily baited people take him seriously.
    The only other explanation for his posts is that he's genuinely delusional. If thats the case maybe we should take pity. Mind you - every village needs an idiot.

:laughing6: :evil4:

A sad pathetic character indeed

Quote Originally Posted by jk103
    Come on Zilla, have you ever ventured out of your little hamlet in the woods. It's kind of erroneous to continue on about countries that you've never really lived in. That would mean longer than a 2 week vacation.

Obviously when you were imprisoned at Guantanamo because of the Casio you were wearing you're still upset because they kept it and never gave it back when they let you out :mrgreen:
    :lol: :D

Cricky. :shock:

Master

Psych consult to Watch Talk Forum please. Code Blue. I repeat, Code Blue.

Quote Originally Posted by ralphy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim:
    There's something very, very wrong with this bloke. We had one before who kept trying to tell us what impeccable taste in everything he has, how intelligent he is, how good in business he is, how all his friends look up to him and admire him and want to be just like him 'cos he's a free thinker and has such incredibly impeccable fcuking taste in everything he owns and like he owns a lot of stuff, really really expensive stuff but all bought with such incredibly fcuking impeccable taste.

He was an arsehole as well.
    Jim, what was the name of that guy - it's bugging me now????
    Was it John something? Can't remember...

Jim

:shock: This is one surreal thread. At least it confirms one thing about thumb rings.

Journeyman

Here's another photo of the Rolex in question:

Off to work, eh?

Craftsman

:D :D :D :D :)

Journeyman

After experiencing this site, I think the Germans should renew bombing. No shiit. I agree with Patton. We were on the wrong side.

Journeyman

Incredible
    :shock: :shock:
    Less is more........ not

Master
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Enzo Temko
    After experiencing this site, I think the Germans should renew bombing. No shiit. I agree with Patton. We were on the wrong side.
    We have plenty of german members on here, very welcome they are too. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Prat.

I agree whole heartedly.
    The amount of friendly fire incidents you guys cause as you can't aim for SH!T, the allies would have won the WWII be '43 :)

Banned
    Blog Entries

Have you seen those videos where they ask US citizens about whom to bomb next.
    ..and then they are asked where the country they just named is situated on the globe :albino:
    If it weren´t real it would be Benny Hill-arious.

On the long run my dear Temko, there is not really that much difference as to what side one is on. Human nature is the same on both sides of any division and all differences are temporary.
    Beyond the inherantly egalitarian hunter-agtherer stage, all human societies are forms of kleptocracies ruling providers. The rest is the window dressing of the day.
    Oh and bombing is stupid big stick pounding. Either an act of frustration or abuse of power. Always a failure.

Back to what this forum is about: watches. Good to see you like a bit of colour.
    The watch is a bit bland with the shirt though. Very middle of the road actually. Never mind a few glittering carbon cristals.
    Never mind me either though. You have your very personal style :bounce: ; stick with it :!:
    I have decide to wear gold&garnet with a torc when we go to town today. I cannot afford it, otherwise I would lóve a gold&ruby digital Grima :mrgreen:

Your set, mine, the modal TZ-UK choice; its all the same. Your icey Rolex, my gold&garnet digital, is the same as a ss/black swiss luxuruy ´diver´; a high end personal statement. No matter the self deception about ´tool´ by some, it ís male jewelry statement.
    Just enjoy, whatever takes your fancy;
    ¡A3VT!

Master

Enzo the baker?

Careful gentlemen. He has very very powerful friends http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XhPcwlZg3Y

Actually, I liked the whale story.

Please tell me this loser has been removed. Line Crossed. :angry4:

:director: :usa2:

Master

1. Patton was talking about the Russians (he considered that the USA would end up fighting them anyway).

2. Bye then ET. Don't forget not to write.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkinbadger
    Snap.

And perhaps those who believe in the moon landings being a hoax might like to reflect on the company they have been keeping. :roll:

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IANAN
    1. Patton was talking about the Russians (he considered that the USA would end up fighting them anyway).
    Like I wrote; it did not matter.

Oh, and they díd invade Russia which was evidence based experience as a foundation for the soviets profoundly distrusting the US (and company).
    Encircling the SU with military basis and spy-everything did not help either. Neither did continuously overflying it.
    The only base the soviets built near the US as the US did to the SU, almost led to a nuclear war and the boycot of Cuba that stíll vindictively endures 20 years after the collaps of the SU :roll:
    Does not matter though as the south american quiet revolution is solving it.

Now about Rolex and revolution...

..and a CIA spook robbed the corpse of Ché of his:

Ché and the spook were doing exactly the same, at opposing sides, in a foreign country.
    In restrospect the good and the bad are as usual a bit different today. Bolivia now has Evo Morales.
    Despite the bad US pres (affiliated) he receives, it is Hugo Chávez who started the quiet revolution.
    The same Chavez whose love for a gold bling Rolex has led to the term Chavex :mrgreen:

¡Viva la revolución! Viva Rolex :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Jim:
    Off to work, eh?

Thats priceless! Sums this clown up perfectly. :lol: :lol: :lol:

After experiencing that post "Enzo", I think you should renew your search for a place you're actually welcome. No shiit. I agree with many other members. Youre on the wrong site.

Master
    Blog Entries

[quote=Jim:]
    Quote Originally Posted by ralphy
    Quote Originally Posted by "Jim:":43go1jf7
    There's something very, very wrong with this bloke. We had one before who kept trying to tell us what impeccable taste in everything he has, how intelligent he is, how good in business he is, how all his friends look up to him and admire him and want to be just like him 'cos he's a free thinker and has such incredibly impeccable fcuking taste in everything he owns and like he owns a lot of stuff, really really expensive stuff but all bought with such incredibly fcuking impeccable taste.

He was an arsehole as well.
    Jim, what was the name of that guy - it's bugging me now????
    John Vargas?

Was it John something? Can't remember...

Jim[/quote:43go1jf7]

N 28 deg, 31' 18.4902 W80 deg 33' 40.035"

Well, you just exposed your ignorance and stupidity.

Patton never thought, or suggested the US was on the wrong side.

This brings all your other post (and probably your future posts) into perspective....

Quote Originally Posted by Suddlechop
    Snap.

And perhaps those who believe in the moon landings being a hoax might like to reflect on the company they have been keeping. :roll:
    I have to agree.

Few people really, genuinely offend me with their posts, but this guy just became one of them.

I'm all for a broad church, but sometime for the benefit of the many the idiots need to be kept outside. And his posts have repeatedly confirmed he is an idiot.
    So clever my foot fell off.

Quote Originally Posted by Huertecilla
    Like I wrote; it did not matter.

Oh, and they díd invade Russia which was evidence based experience as a foundation for the soviets profoundly distrusting the US (and company).
    Encircling the SU with military basis and spy-everything did not help either. Neither did continuously overflying it.
    The only base the soviets built near the US as the US did to the SU, almost led to a nuclear war and the boycot of Cuba that stíll vindictively endures 20 years after the collaps of the SU :roll:
    Does not matter though as the south american quiet revolution is solving it.

Now about Rolex and revolution...

..and a CIA spook robbed the corpse of Ché of his:

Ché and the spook were doing exactly the same, at opposing sides, in a foreign country.
    In restrospect the good and the bad are as usual a bit different today. Bolivia now has Evo Morales.
    Despite the bad US pres (affiliated) he receives, it is Hugo Chávez who started the quiet revolution.
    The same Chavez whose love for a gold bling Rolex has led to the term Chavex :mrgreen:

¡Viva la revolución! Viva Rolex :wink:
    Yes but Stalin was madder than a box of frogs! He killed about 10 million of his own people in collectivisation alone and more than a few million more were sent to Gulags or simply shot due to religion, politics or being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Of course the US had military bases near Russia they had just finished WW2! WW2 however was not -AFAIK- fought in Cuba...The Russians wanted to convert the entire world to communism. On balance I think that the Russians were on the "wrong side" of the Cold War... No?

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingBanana
    Quote Originally Posted by Suddlechop
    Snap.

I have to agree.

Few people really, genuinely offend me with their posts, but this guy just became one of them.

I'm all for a broad church, but sometime for the benefit of the many the idiots need to be kept outside. And his posts have repeatedly confirmed he is an idiot.
    This guy is a moron and each post only reveals that more. It's quite stunning just how quickly he went from being welcomed with open arms to being disliked on so many levels.

Master

Quote Originally Posted by Beau
    Yes but Stalin was madder than a box of frogs! He killed about 10 million of his own people in collectivisation alone and more than a few million more were sent to Gulags or simply shot due to religion, politics or being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Of course the US had military bases near Russia they had just finished WW2! WW2 however was not -AFAIK- fought in Cuba...The Russians wanted to convert the entire world to communism. On balance I think that the Russians were on the "wrong side" of the Cold War... No?
    You forget that Zilla is not only a gifted military strategist and eminent historian, he also has extensive experience in all forms and theatres of combat operations.

I'm sure that's it, he couldn't possibly be just be spouting drivel.

You forget that Zilla is not only a gifted military strategist and eminent historian, he also has extensive experience in all forms and theatres of combat operations.

ahhhh.

Of course not :D

Banned
    Blog Entries

On balance I think that the Russians were on the "wrong side" of the Cold War... No?
    The point is that there ís no right/wrong side in war and in the long run it is all the same; kleptocracies and providers. Call the kleptocracy capitalist or communist, and democracy is a conjuring trick; manipulating voters. At least a dictatorship is clear about it.

The right/wrong is entirely dependant on ones point of view and that rarely, if ever is based on reality as we do not live in reality; only the perception of one. A perception heavily based on the info we are being provided with by óne party :idea:
    Living on one side of the story ensures a lopsdided opinion because of lopsided info, -society etc.
    Even with 20/20 hind sight right/wrong is impossible to determain as history is as subjective as it comes. The historian always has several agendas and never all the info.
    Yes, and then there is the thing that we in general wánt to believe that we are on the right side even when we know that we are not.

At the moment we can see that process of distorting history at work if we want to. See Vietnam perception and ditto Iraq/Afghanistan in the US and about Lybia in Europe too.

Back to watches.
    Just have a look at how the marketing sceme of Hayek changed horology. Most wis are not even aware that what they appreciate is a direct result of marketing. Even get agressive about suggesting that.
    That is exáctly the same.

Blog Entries

Foresight is a very clever guy, much cleverer than all of us, but we never seem to use him, I wonder why? :wink:

Daddel.
    Got a new watch, divers watch it is, had to drown the bastard to get it!

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Daddelvirks
    Foresight is a very clever guy, much cleverer than all of us, but we never seem to use him, I wonder why? :wink:
    Because he and his mates are under contract with the kleptocracies Daddel. They are called analists.
    Why do you think that the rich in general get richer? and that this process has sped up as information technology became better?
    How come the bankers and co. have done véry well with the economic crisis? Because the kleptocracy holds all the cards. More than éver before and it is going to get a lot more extreme.

Blog Entries

Because he and his mates are under contract with the kleptocracies Daddel. They are called analists.
    Why do you think that the rich in general get richer? and that this process has sped up as information technology became better?
    How come the bankers and co. have done véry well with the economic crisis? Because the kleptocracy holds all the cards. More than éver before and it is going to get a lot more extreme.
    Very true,

As long as most of us eat to much, have spare cash for useless items such as wristwatches........
    As long as most of the world population can afford their useless throw-away shite and eat to much junk, they'll stay quiet.
    Only when this changes, the tables will turn.

Daddel.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Bread and games. Again a Roman parallel.

Let us hope that the analists are wrong about the food production/need in the US for the direct future.

Diamonds may be forever, but you cannot eat them and they only buy food as long as they have value.

I still have not found a clear answer about what national banks are doing with their gold in the face of the increased value.

Master

On balance I think that the Russians were on the "wrong side" of the Cold War... No?
    At the moment we can see that process of distorting history at work if we want to. See Vietnam perception and ditto Iraq/Afghanistan in the US and about Lybia in Europe too.

Back to watches.
    Just have a look at how the marketing sceme of Hayek changed horology. Most wis are not even aware that what they appreciate is a direct result of marketing. Even get agressive about suggesting that.
    That is exáctly the same.

I really don't follow your distorting history comment. You need to remind yourselve that the French were the first in Vietnam you'll also find in checking history the peace movement of the 60's from the Love generation against the action. Also, you need to reflect that Afghanistan was looking for a fight and got one. As far as Iraq, your talking about an idiot who was going to get removed from some world leader and Bush was to inept to come up with a good argument to visit him so he lied.

As far as aggressive marketing Rolex takes the cake and good for them. Successful marketing, whether they make a good product or not, is the key to profit and success poor marketing ends in failure. Everyone always complains about aggressive marketing I just think they're jealous :wink:

Blog Entries

Bread and games. Again a Roman parallel.

Let us hope that the analists are wrong about the food production/need in the US for the direct future.

Diamonds may be forever, but you cannot eat them and they only buy food as long as they have value.

I still have not found a clear answer about what national banks are doing with their gold in the face of the increased value.
    Well, the Dutch won't sell much, they sold most of their gold when the prices were at their very lowest......years ago :lol:

Daddel.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Well, the Dutch won't sell much, they sold most of their gold when the prices were at their very lowest......years ago :lol:

Daddel.
    No problem for thém though as they are a gas exporter. The gas bell under the country keeps the economy afloat and will do so for a lóng time to come.
    Funny in this contect as a lót in the Netherlands basically is about the same stuff diamonds are made from: Quite a bit of the country is the result of dug out peat, the economy floats on gas as it did on coal. In the south some are still couging up the diamond dust in the make :wink:

Daddel.
    No problem for thém though as they are a gas exporter. The gas bell under the country keeps the economy afloat and will do so for a lóng time to come.
    Funny in this contect as a lót in the Netherlands basically is about the same stuff diamonds are made from: Quite a bit of the country is the result of dug out peat, the economy floats on gas as it did on coal. In the south some are still couging up the diamond dust in the make :wink:
    As a Yorkshire man with some Scottish blood i'm not a stranger to being called tight. However It's my experience (and I hope you'll agree daddel) that actually the Dutch are the tightest folk around. I offer as evidence; the expression "going Dutch", narrow houses built to avoid taxes & the fact that if you have a house party in AMS everyone turns up empty handed expecting to be fed and watered at cost of host as apposed to bringing a bottle.

Banned
    Blog Entries

& the fact that if you have a house party in AMS everyone turns up empty handed expecting to be fed and watered at cost of host as apposed to bringing a bottle.
    Yet a ´Dutch party´ means everybody brings sómething :wink:
    Personally I like ´going Dutch´ with a date over here in Spain as this avoids confused expectations in this still very much machismo country. At least here in the campo it is.
    That is about the only thing I really míss; uniquely liberal independant dutch women. Nothing ´cheap´ about those even when in the literal meaning paying their own way.

Blog Entries

Daddel.
    As a Yorkshire man with some Scottish blood i'm not a stranger to being called tight. However It's my experience (and I hope you'll agree daddel) that actually the Dutch are the tightest folk around. I offer as evidence; the expression "going Dutch", narrow houses built to avoid taxes & the fact that if you have a house party in AMS everyone turns up empty handed expecting to be fed and watered at cost of host as apposed to bringing a bottle.
    If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much...........

At least we are not all broke, like the English :D

Daddel.

Analists... I think they are the people that have their own special clubs and bars, right? They also tend to be very neatly dressed and perfectly groomed iirc.

Discussions rapidly turning into train wrecks are no rare sight on the internets, but can still be quite disturbing. What the hell is this all about? This thread deserves to be taken out back and shot.

If it helps I'll gladly invoke Godwin here. You're all, including OP and myself, acting like nazis.

Daddel.

Daddel.
    :D funny you say that I noticed yesterday when it was raining I had a hole in the sole of my shoe. Hard times indeed. :D I still maintain the dutch are tight though :D

Blog Entries

Daddel.

Daddel.
    :D funny you say that I noticed yesterday when it was raining I had a hole in the sole of my shoe. Hard times indeed. :D I still maintain the dutch are tight though :D
    OK, can't deny that :D

Daddel.

I live in a city that was settled by the Scotts in the mid 19th century. In the 1950s there was a large influx of Dutch migrants, and to this day it is the Dutch who have a rep for being tight.

That's gotta say someting... :)

Jim :wink:

Banned
    Blog Entries

...about scots holding grudges? :wink:

Blog Entries

...about scots holding grudges? :wink:
    I once read that the Scottish have the highest false teeth percentage in europe, that's gotto say something............ :wink:
    Fried marsbars and all that :shock: :lol:

Daddel.

& the fact that if you have a house party in AMS everyone turns up empty handed expecting to be fed and watered at cost of host as apposed to bringing a bottle.
    Yet a ´Dutch party´ means everybody brings sómething :wink:
    Personally I like ´going Dutch´ with a date over here in Spain as this avoids confused expectations in this still very much machismo country. At least here in the campo it is.
    That is about the only thing I really míss; uniquely liberal independant dutch women. Nothing ´cheap´ about those even when in the literal meaning paying their own way.
    I went to a few house parties in Holland and was astonished that no one brought anything. furthermore this phrase Dutch Courage... Stems I think because the dutch were the only ones who would sail up the Thames & trade with the plague ridden English in the C17th. Now is that because they were brave do you think or just bloody greedy? make your own minds up... I've got plenty of Dutch friends, Dutch women are fantastic & the Scots probably do have crap teeth on the whole but bottom line the dutch are tighter than a ducks arse.

Blog Entries

[quote=Daddelvirks]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Daddelvirks":2kght7mj

Daddel.

Daddel.
    OK, can't deny that :D

Daddel.[/quote:2kght7mj]

Did I deny that? :roll:

Daddel.