timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jaeger LeCoultre at Westfield Goldsmiths

Re: Jaeger LeCoultre at Westfield Goldsmiths

Quote Originally Posted by nictry
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfisti
    grrrr just rung Westfield to enquire about the GMT and lo and behold it sold this morning :cry: wonder if someone on here picked it up and prevented me from scratching my JLC itch???
    WOS Brighton had the Master Compressor GMT when I rang yesterday afternoon. But it's not 50% off though. Something like 30%.

WOS Brimingham had the Master Compressor Chronograph yesterday afternoon. Something like £4600 down from £6000 something.

If they are of interested to anyone. Give them a ring.
    Cheers for the info, really looking for a geographic but would have 'made do' with the MC GMT with 50% off ;) if anyone sees a geographic with a nice discount please do let me know as a beer or three would def be on its way to you :)
    Don't think anyone in the country is offering on a Geographic at all, be it the Master or the Master Compressor. I rang quite a few as I'm looking for one too.

Apart from that, WOS Knightsbridge has the Compressor 'tide of time' and the Compressor Chrono Rossi LE. Some other WOS in the country have the same on offer too. Some of them have some Reverso Squadra and some other Rose gold gents and ladies models. Not my thing so I didn't pay attention to what exact models they are, nor which WOS. So if JLC is of interest to anyone. Worth ringing around. I did that's how I found the Amvox 5. Absolute bargain!

Quote Originally Posted by alun
    After some interrogation it turns out that I can remember at least one of the watches that I saw at Westfield. I believe it was this:

Master Compressor Extreme W-Alarm "Tides of Time" http://www.jaeger-lecoultre.com/eu/e....%20es-of-time

I assumed it was the one in the original post but looking now it is definitely different. I'm pretty sure that's the one I saw a few hours ago.
    I believe it was 50% reduced from around £12000 to £6000.
    Yes correct. I rang them but I didnt like this one so I didn't ask fir the price. But was told it was on massive offer.

Quote Originally Posted by spluurfg
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerMagician
    Has anyone seen anything from the Master Control range in these sales?
    Sadly not, but Knightsbridge WoS does have:

A variety of Breitlings half off, including an Emergency and I think a few Super Avengers? Not sure, but they were big steel chronos half off.
    Bell & Ross Vintage BR126 £2400 discounted to £1200, two black one silver I think
    Chopard Grey dial XL Mille Miglia power reserve from £5000 to £2500 and change
    As well as a JLC Squadra black chrono on bracelet
    A couple Cartier ladies stuff on discount

Travelled through from Perth to Edinburgh this morning on the back of this thread to see if WOS in Edinburgh had the Master Compressor GMT at 50% off there ............nothing worth noting :cry:

Shop manager also said that he'd recieved a phone call from a chap in Guildford to ask if he had the Breitling Emergency at 50% , to which he said 'yes' ............so on its way to Guildford ! :roll:

Just tried on the master compressor Rossi in brighton wos which is at 50 percent off
    Alas just not taken with it.
    They have a few other also. Lovely reverso with 30 percent off. But still too much or me.
    Also a limited edition speed master at what likes 50percent off.

Just acquired this beauty from WOS. Ceramic/titanium Amvox 5 World at 50%! :shock: It's rude to say no. Perfect pair to my Ti Amvox 1. :lol:

That is amazing .......would you mind telling me howmuch that was ????? :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by steviefleming
    Just acquired this beauty from WOS. Ceramic/titanium Amvox 5 World at 50%! :shock: It's rude to say no. Perfect pair to my Ti Amvox 1. :lol:

Exactly 50% off the RRP! Do some research mate. :D

Apprentice

Hi there - really sorry all it was me that was lucky enough to get my hands on the GMT from Westfield - well actually my wife and son Louis - bought me it for Fathers Day, not got it yet because they can't send it I have to pick up in person - as they were in the mood for spending i thought i would too so purchased a master compressor diving chrono on bracelet to keep the GMT company as my little boy told me.

Thanks so much for the heads up :D

Quote Originally Posted by steviefleming

Exactly 50% off the RRP! Do some research mate. :D

What an absolute pleb :roll: ............... here is me being nice :roll: ...lovely watch , good purchase , what do they RRP at /cost ?????

Yeh , easy mate ....google does the trick....http://www.thewatchgallery.co.uk/jaeger ... -jlc-99997

Now I see ................next time / mental note .........never say you've done well .

:lol: well done mate.

Master

It is the rose gold version though not the titanium, priced at £11250 (again that is 50% off)

Not much left in the midrange by the looks of things, only higher or lower end pieces.

Update:

MW Regent St has:
    Omega BA gold tone on brown deployant 50% off to £2700 or so
    Wish I found this, went the next day and it was gone. The search continues... :( :)

Quote Originally Posted by El Jack
    Not much left in the midrange by the looks of things, only higher or lower end pieces.

Update:

MW Regent St has:
    Wish I found this, went the next day and it was gone. The search continues... :( :)
    Try goldsmiths victoria

Quote Originally Posted by jeromeo
    Just tried on the master compressor Rossi in brighton wos which is at 50 percent off
    Alas just not taken with it.
    They have a few other also. Lovely reverso with 30 percent off. But still too much or me.
    Also a limited edition speed master at what likes 50percent off.
    Tried on the Reverso grande GMT today. Glad I did, too brick-like for my wrist (felt like it wore taller than my DSSD!)

They've still got an emergency at 2520 new, and the Soyuz Speedy (meteorite dial) at half price.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jack

Update:

MW Regent St has:
    Try goldsmiths victoria
    Thank you, I will first thing tomorrow morn. I owe you a drink if they come up trumps.

Just walked past Mapin and Webb in London ( closest tube is monument ) so near Lloyds/ Gherkin..
    Couple of JLC’s at 50% discount
    Master compressor diving on bracelet - £4k
    Black faced squadra - £3.5k ish
    Both very pretty..
    J.

Master

Watches of Switzerland, Royal Exchange

Just spoke to Scott, he has a few JLCs, as per usual Squadras, and also a steel Rossi Chronograph, reduced from £6,300 to £3,150 (I might be +/- £50).

Master

In addition......

Has anyone come across any Richard Mille in the sales?

Long shot, but last year Harrods had a Parmigiani Fleurier Bugatti with a full £50,000 off list price, so you never know!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Plake
    [

Tried on the Reverso grande GMT today. Glad I did, too brick-like for my wrist (felt like it wore taller than my DSSD!)

Is it half price? how much?

I've been wanting a Reverso for ages, possibly a GMT but definatly has to have something on both side, does this mean a bus ticket and a day out in London will be the only way to find out who's got what?

Adrian, I would suggest phoning up with the reference number of the model you had in mind. If you find someone helpful they'll be able to check stock nationwide and give you a ring back.

For those seeking an Omega Broadarrow in bimetal, all have been sold or reserved :( That's what I get for being too slow!

Re: In addition......

Quote Originally Posted by funkstar
    Has anyone come across any Richard Mille in the sales?

Long shot, but last year Harrods had a Parmigiani Fleurier Bugatti with a full £50,000 off list price, so you never know!!!!!!!!!!

They were switching suppliers on the Parmigiani back in April / May last year so had some v. good discounts... I picked up a white gold Tonda half price... should have been over £13k

Don't think i'll find my Reverso, Bond street have a 1972472 Amvox 50% off 11k would be a lot for an impulse buy

Master

Quote Originally Posted by adrianw
    I've been wanting a Reverso for ages, possibly a GMT but definatly has to have something on both side, does this mean a bus ticket and a day out in London will be the only way to find out who's got what?
    M&W Regent Street has a couple of Reverso Squarda Hometime at 50% off (both black and white dial version if i have remembered correctly).

give Kevin a call and let him know i send you (so he can look after ya :lol: )

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by esm
    M&W Regent Street has a couple of Reverso Squarda Hometime at 50% off (both black and white dial version if i have remembered correctly).

Eric
    can you tell me which branch please

Master

Eric
    can you tell me which branch please
    :D

0207 287 0033

:D :D :D

Quote Originally Posted by jonny
    [

Is it half price? how much?
    20-30% off iirc. About 5.6k

Has anyone seen any of these watches in the sales, jlc master control chrono, extreme world chrono or compressor chrono 2?

Quote Originally Posted by NikGixer750
    Has anyone seen any of these watches in the sales, jlc master control chrono, extreme world chrono or compressor chrono 2?
    Nope, only the Compressor GMT, Compressor Valentino Rossi, Compressor Diving that I know of. No Master Controls went on sale that I saw.

The Compressor Chrono 2 is only a few months old! =P

There's a compressor chrono (the original) at goldsmith Westfield last Friday. Don't know if it's still there but it's only about £2k off list IIRC.

Master

With that user name you really should be getting the Rossi MC LE 8)

With that user name you really should be getting the Rossi MC LE

i may well stick the info on one of the ducati sites i frequent ( despite my user name, i am also a 'red machine' person)I did look at a 'dinged/no B & P' JLC 46 last year at WOS Edin. Glad i did not buy it at the price offered then....

I was tempted by it, but not sure about the le they are loads about so they did not sell well which is never a good sign

So glad I read this thread, I now own a JLC Reverso Squadra GMT chrono

They've still got an emergency at 2520 new
    Yup. Just seen one pop up on the bay, 2 days old from goldsmiths at £3500. Nice grand if he makes it. Hope it's not someone who's seen this thread...

Master

It's not true until you share some pics with us....

Master

Jaeger LeCoultre at Westfield Goldsmiths

Quote Originally Posted by simonrah
    Come on... That is bait harsh isn't? :lol:

Congrats again Adrian, look forward to seeing the pix. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by simonrah
    Come on... That is bait harsh isn't? :lol:

Congrats again Adrian, look forward to seeing the pix. :-)
    I'll see what i can do at the weekend

Glad you found what you wanted Adrian! Not often you get such a deal (except during summer & winter sales).. oh wait. :D Oh well, the line works on the lady.

Congratulation. I have to thanks the OP as well. Wouldn't have found mine if I didn't read the post.

JLC Hometime Squadra on steel bracelet

Anyone come across a Hometime Squadra on steel bracelet on sale ? :)

Goldsmiths WestField have confirmed that Goldsmiths will no longer be AD for JLC in a month's time.

the other JLC sold in various WOS are discontinued old stock.

Anyone seen a Hometime Squadra on steel bracelet for sale anywhere? :D

Master

Quote Originally Posted by UKWatchGuy
    Goldsmiths WestField have confirmed that Goldsmiths will no longer be AD for JLC in a month's time.

the other JLC sold in various WOS are discontinued old stock.

Anyone seen a Hometime Squadra on steel bracelet for sale anywhere? :D
    Wow so they only held the 'franchise' for 18 months before being taken out, looks like boutiques are the way forward for JLC then?

Master

Jaeger LeCoultre at Westfield Goldsmiths

Apparently... The JLC boutique on Old Bond street is owned by WoS, as well as the Rolex boutique across the road..... :lol:

Is JLC "leaving" Goldsmiths only or WoS and M&W as well? :lol:

Goldsmiths ONLY, M&W and WOS and boutique will still carry JLC brand :D

When I was looking about, the first call I made was to the JLC shop, the guy who answered the phone pretended not to know what I was talking about when I mentioned sale watches.

Master

When I was looking about, the first call I made was to the JLC shop, the guy who answered the phone pretended not to know what I was talking about when I mentioned sale watches.
    I was told today that all fo the 'sale' watches in WOS etc. were ones that had remained unsold for over 12 months minimum and were being reduced to clear any remaining stock of that particular watch range etc. Who knows maybe more that they are just all having the brand taken from those shops doing the 'sale' although that would seem off for Bond Street etc?

PSA, Knightsbridge WoS still had as of yesterday:

3x B&R Geneve Chronographs 2400 to 1200 (previous version of the Vintage series), two black dial one white dial all on alligator
    3x Breitling Super Avenger baton dial, I think 2x blue dial 1x silver dial, one was on croc deployant the others bracelet, 4200->2100
    1x JLC Squadra black dial chrono on nylon, think it was down to 3,600 or so.

Cracking classic watch, has the certain something that only the Swiss can do.