closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Iconic watches.co.uk

Journeyman

Iconic watches.co.uk

Any feedback on this shop. I ve had a scout round on the net and they seem to be anvil outfit. They have a watch I m thinking of buying and just wondered if anyone had dealt with them? They are part of ancient and modern jewellers I believe.

Re: Iconic watches.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Steveb
    Any feedback on this shop. I ve had a scout round on the net and they seem to be anvil outfit. They have a watch I m thinking of buying and just wondered if anyone had dealt with them? They are part of ancient and modern jewellers I believe.
    What's an anvil outfit? I've bought from them - a t/t GMT IIC. No problems with the deal, and a good few hundred quid cheaper than anyone else.

They are indeed the internet arm of Ancient and Modern - I've had a couple of items from them and found them first rate to deal with. Old school when it comes to dealing with customers and offering first rate service but not neccessarily technical experts when it comes to answering questions.

I'm not quite sure how, but I believe they are connected with Ancient and Modern jewellers. I have purchased from Ancient & Modern before no problems - Johnny Marr was a pleasure to deal with.

Journeyman

Anvil = iPhone typing :roll: . Think I meant to say an ok outfit.

Journeyman

Went and met the people from iconic watches today and I can happily say they are good to deal with. Bought a new IWC aquatimer Cousteau from them and at a good price. Very happy today. :mrgreen:

Craftsman

I have also used them and would happily recommend them. Did exactly what they said they would and were cheaper than anyone else!

James.

Johnny Marr....great to deal with,no problems.

Master

had a little look at their website,good prices considering you're getting a years warranty as well.