Quote Originally Posted by europa
Quote Originally Posted by markrlondon
Quote Originally Posted by europa
When he said about having to re-create another set of images, he simply meant on his own server not this one.
That is what I understood him to be saying. My comments were in that context.
Oh righto - sorry, my mistake.
No need to apologise. That is what I understood him to be saying if I understood what you were saying correctly. ;-)

It seemed to me that Jeff was vexed not only because of the spurious(?) error messages but also (latterly) because he would have to resize his huge collection of hires images to display them on TZ-UK. I was pointing out to him that unless he was seriously intending to post every single image on TZ-UK(!) then it wouldn't be such a big deal as he seemed to think it would be (i.e. he'd only be posting some of his images as he went along, so to speak). According to what he said he clearly already had the resources needed to be able to display a reasonable number of his images on TZ-UK (linking back to his own site for the full hires versions) without having to go to significant extra effort to do so. His concerns (i.e. time and effort to resize images) could all be addressed in a reasonable and practicable manner by technical means available to him for free.