Quote Originally Posted by Nalu
Looks great Eddie, I like it very much! I'm happy with all of the choices you've announced here so far. I missed the SB1, have a GB2 and will not miss the SB3 :wink:
I'm not trying to start a fight with anyone but, in the past, I've made the mistake of saying to myself and others on this forum that I was happy with a watch when I was merely merely content.

For example I found the hands on my Goldbird a bit of a let down. They looked fine in the photos and I was quite content when it arrived but after a few weeks some finishing details and a perception of a slight failure to match with the dial really started to bug me. So much so that I eventually sold it at a big loss.

In contrast the way that the point of the hand meets, and perfectly matches, the chapter ring on the original MK XI isn't just OK or acceptable; its completely right. Its desperately sad to admit but, to me, excitingly so.

On a watch like this, the dial and hands are a good 80% of the whole point and I'm sure most of us will be able to appreciate perfection there, if we see it. It follows that we should waste some time trying to find it and I'm sure that its in Eddie's commercial interest that we do.