closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: I want to buy an MGTF160 but now...

Master

I want to buy an MGTF160 but now...

Maybe a Fiat Panda looks to be more fun??!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roBhV...eature=related

Re: I want to buy an MGTF160 but now...

Make sure the headgaskets been done if you buy an MGTF, and preferably ask to see the receipt for the works, otherwise you could end up like me!

Quote Originally Posted by kibrisjason
    Make sure the headgaskets been done if you buy an MGTF, and preferably ask to see the receipt for the works, otherwise you could end up like me!

Whooooooooooooossshhhhhhhhhhhh.................... ..... :roll:
    Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

Master

Looked to me like the guy in the Panda was getting his head gasket well and truly "done"!!! :D

Craftsman

The pedant in me is crying out to say that its actually a Seat panda..... :)

Craftsman

well that brightened up a dull few minutes at lunch, not what i was expecting. :)

Master

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You want pedantry? I think you'll find the Seat version was called 'Marbella' rather than 'Panda'. :D

Craftsman

Quote Originally Posted by RobinMasters
    You want pedantry? I think you'll find the Seat version was called 'Marbella' rather than 'Panda'. :D
    A fine pedant you are sir, if not a little misguided ...

..The Marbella name was not introduced until 1986, after SEAT's relationship with Fiat ended. Between 1980 - 1986 the rebadged Panda was in fact known as the SEAT Panda.

Master

..The Marbella name was not introduced until 1986, after SEAT's relationship with Fiat ended. Between 1980 - 1986 the rebadged Panda was in fact known as the SEAT Panda.
    Are we looking at the same movie here guys...????

Master

Quote Originally Posted by kibrisjason
    For the record, not every F or TF headgasket will go and, even if it does, replacement is neither expensive nor difficult.
    The TF is a good, cheap fun soft top and handles well. It will bite you on the bum if you're not careful with tyres though. :)

Master

I didn't know Seat ever used the Panda name, and I haven't seen a Seat without the restyled lights etc. I'll stop trying to be clever! :blackeye:

Craftsman

I didn't know Seat ever used the Panda name, and I haven't seen a Seat without the restyled lights etc. I'll stop trying to be clever! :blackeye:

I didn't even know that Seat had made the same car so you are cleverer than me.