closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: OWC MilSub and customer service

Master

OWC MilSub and customer service

I wanted to take a moment and share my experience with OWC. I contacted Dan back in December about a MilSub. I was fortunate that he had the parts and a Soprod A-10 movement to build one for me. Through lots of family health problems, Dan came through and sent me a very solid OWC MilSub. After I received it it looked like there was apiece of fiber in the lumed triangle on the bezel insert. When I checked it with a loupe, I learned that it was actually a crack through th ceramic bezel insert. Despite dealing with a death in his family, Dan was more than kind and sent not one, but two replacement bezel inserts at his expense. I believe Dan deserves praise for his service. I will post photos, and thoughts about the watch in this same thread later.

John

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Re: OWC MilSub and customer service

Hi

Always great to hear these positive stories from these small independent watch companies.

Thanks
    deano

I have one of Dan's snowflake's on order and can't wait. Looking forward to your review.

Master

A lot of the independents or micros go above and beyond for their customers. Just thought I'd mention Todd from AEgir. Fantastic service and shows an interest in what you think.

Master

OWC MilSub and customer service

Custom orders take time fromDan, but I assure you, patience pays off big time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thats good to read- I was thinking about contacting Dan regarding his MilSub homage, and its postitive to note he stands by his customers.