closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: 400 post milestone = giveaway!

400 post milestone = giveaway!

Hi,

I reached 400 posts in the past few days since joining in Feb 2010, and as a thank you for the wealth of knowledge, advice and information gathered over the last year or so, I thought I would offer something back as a little thank you.

I have the following items available and if anyone is interested let me know, if the demand for any single item is high I will let my five year old daughter pick someone at random. All items will be sent out by first class post by the end of next week at the latest.

1. Panerai catalogue, 2010. 151 pages.

2. Rolex catalogue, 2011?. 111 pages.

3. Wristwatch Annual, 2009. 456 pages. Sections on each major (plus some minor) manufacturers.

4. Hirsch crocograin leather strap, dark brown, 18mm. unworn

5. Dark brown leather strap, buffalo. 18mm (NOS?). unworn

That's it.

Anyone, fancy any of these items, let me know.

Whilst i'm at it, i'm participating in the Great East Swim on June 16th at Alton Water in Suffolk, raising money for East Anglia's Childrens Hospices (EACH). http://www.each.org.uk.

If anyone would like to donate the price of a pint, I would be eternally grateful. http://www.justgiving.com/milesgoodwin

Thanks,

Miles

Re: 400 post milestone = giveaway!

very generous there mate, I only wish those straps were 22mm :(

BTW unless you put more that £40 on any of those, thinking more the catalog, then maybe first class would cover any loss, just get proof of posting, which will cover for about £40 or even first class with extra insurance, I can see posting that RMSD very expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by jegger
    very generous there mate, I only wish those straps were 22mm :(

BTW unless you put more that £40 on any of those, thinking more the catalog, then maybe first class would cover any loss, just get proof of posting, which will cover for about £40 or even first class with extra insurance, I can see posting that RMSD very expensive.
    Oh your right. Thanks.

I must of got confused with my sc posts, which I had just written previously.

Therefore, posted by first class post!!

Just wanted to make clear, that these items are available to anyone, regardless of whether you wanted to sponsor/donate to my chosen charity or not.

Thanks,

Miles

I would be extremely grateful to take either of the 18mm straps off your hands, but particularly the croc.

They would both suit my gold coloured Raketa a treat.

I've been looking around for something brown with a goldy buckle.

Hallo, nice gesture, congratulations on reaching 400! I would love the buffalo strap for a vintage Timex I have.

Journeyman
    Africa/Wales. British by birth, Yorkshireman by the Grace of God

Top man, goodluck on the swim.

Master

400 post milestone = giveaway!

Children's charities always rate highly with me, good luck!

The Rolex catalogue would be great to keep my 2011 14060M company while I'm wearing the newly added PRS-22 and giving it no wrist time what-so-ever!

Thanks

Matt

Master

Congratulations on your Post Count, may you have many, many more. Nice gesture indeed & if possible I would love the 09 Wristwatch catalogue. Funnily enough, I've got 2008/2010 & couldn't get my hands on an '09 so it would sit nice between these two on my dedicated watch book shelves.
    P.S. didn't see anything about the charity on your post just let me know and I'll send you a donation.
    Cheers,
    Neal.

Blog Entries

Great gesture!

I'd like a shot at the Rolex Catalogue please?

All the best,

Rob

All pm's sent to those lucky enough to receive something. Sorry that I don't have any more to send out, but thanks for your replies and messages.

btw: the Panerai 2010 catalogue is still available, surely for free someone will want this. Could be worth £20-30 you know :wink: :mrgreen:

Thanks again

Miles

ps. anyone wishing to make a small donation to my chose charity, http://www.justgiving.com/milesgoodwin

Very pleasant gesture, especially given this sort of thing tends only to happen with bigger post counts! Good luck with the fund raising.