closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Thoughts on the PRS-25

Craftsman

Thoughts on the PRS-25

Is it worth a while...

Re: Thoughts on the PRS-25

Amazing watch for the money. Looks classy, very legible, wears well with a variety of straps, and nowhere can you buy a quality timepiece like this at the price - doubt you'll be disappointed with one 8)

Rod

It really, really is... I have been wearing mine now for two weeks and after looking at so many photos of it, and thinking how great it look, seeing it on the wrist makes you see how stunning it actually is!! Design elements of the face have been mentioned a few times, but after a few days it really settles in - the case design if fantastic. The side profile is a joy to gaze at!

The odd thing is every picture I looked at my only thought of what I would have done differently would have been make the '5 minute' markers in the minute track thicker than the rest - only until on my wrist did I see they actually were... maybe 0.25mm thicker. But some things just can't be seen in pictures alone!!

You might be able to spot it here??

But I'd say go for it! :lol:

Craftsman

I have No 153 and have been able to compare the PRS-25 to is Roxxx counterpart and
    IMO the Smiths feels better, looks better and most of all wears better.

Go for it ??????

I think that it's an extremely dangerous watch. I have to make a concious effort not to keep gazing at it stupidly on my wrist when I'm driving.

I got mine off SC and it is just incredible VFM. The only two slightly negative points:

- The 'roller skate' like noise of the rotor. It might bother some people, but not me.

- I've never been able to fit the bracelet. I'm not sure whether this is user error or a QA problem. Either way I'm not bothered as I have it on a brown leather strap, which just looks superb.