closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: TAPATALK FOR VBULLETIN NOW ADDED

Hybrid View

When I registered it again, I entered the URL as http://tz.uk.com and it said it wasn't installed correctly. When I changed the URL to http://forum.tz-uk.com it found it and gave me the green tick for successful installation (it looks for a file on the server).

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Did you have to choose a category (and sub category) for the forum on tapatalk Eddie?

I've tried searching for TZ-UK in various formats with wildcards etc and failed. But you can also browse through their listings. But my phone says there are over 36,000 forums to look through. The Entertainment / Other category though only has 800 odd so if it was listed somewhere like that it wouldn't be too tricky to scroll through the list to find it...

It's under "Society & Culture", sub-category "Watch".

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne View Post

Eddie
    Cheers Eddie, only 54 in that section, sadly no TZ-UK as yet though :(

I'll keep checking....

Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne View Post

Eddie
    It's not there. When I pull up list to refresh it says 33 of 34 forums loaded. I guess tz-uk is 34th.

I've just reinstalled Tapatalk on my iPhone and can't find the forum either. I've searched and tried looking under the Watch category. It may not have trickled through the Tapatalk system.

My password won't work, and after deleting, I can't find TZ-UK in the available forum list. I think Tapatalk isn't quite there yet.

D

Master
    I'm still failing miserably to find it. I'll try again later.

Craftsman
    WHY DOES ANYONE NEED IT? I read the forum on a phone, as is? Is Tapatalk like Sky? Nobody knows why you need it; but you DO