closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: I Finally Like NATO Straps

I Finally Like NATO Straps

I originally got a Bond NATO from Eddie years ago when I purchased my PRS-17Q. I tried it on the '17 for a while but never really took to the strap. My recollection was that the watch head never quite sat correctly on my wrist (i.e. slightly off-center) and something about the look didn't wow me. I liked the idea of a NATO strap but the reality fell short for me. Just recently though I had tired of the Hirsch Liberty strap on my Zeno Explorer and thought I'd give the NATO another try. This time around I think it looks great on the ZEX. It sits perfectly and is extremely comfortable; much more so than either the original bracelet or the Liberty. I wish I'd tried it sooner.

Rick

Journeyman
    Good looking combo.

Is it a good idea to change watch straps while driving? I'd wait till you get home - its not that important..

Quote Originally Posted by vulcangascompany View Post
    Is it a good idea to change watch straps while driving? I'd wait till you get home - its not that important..
    Lol if he did change it whilst driving? He must have 3 or 4 hands! Needs an extra hand to hold the camera! As the speedo and rev. counter look to be at zero........Im sure we can safely assume it was taken whilst car wasn't moving!

Welcome in the Team:)