closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: TZ-UK........where has my app gone ?

Master
    Living for the here and now , but mindful of the past.

TZ-UK........where has my app gone ?

Sorry I know this may not be completely "watch talk".....but can someone point this techo idiot back to where I can get my TZ-UK app. I went to Barcelona for the weekend and somehow i've managed to delete the app i had on my iphone and i can't find where to get it back. I've looked in the app store and searched for TZ-UK, TIMEFACTORS, upper and lower cases and all sorts of other variants of these words and i can't find it ?

Also i had accesss to the full site via my app and although i can search and find TZ-UK on the internet on my phone, when i log in i get a different page and if i change pages say in "watch talk or Sales Corner " from page 1 to 2, it asks me to log in again !?!

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Tapatalk ????

Master
    There's an app? Are you sure you didn't just create a link to the site on the main menu of your phone? Click the bottom of the screen and select the middle icon, followed by "add to home screen".

Quote Originally Posted by W44NNE View Post
    There's an app? Are you sure you didn't just create a link to the site on the main menu of your phone? Click the bottom of the screen and select the middle icon, followed by "add to home screen".
    Eddie's been busy!

Master
    Living for the here and now , but mindful of the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by W44NNE View Post
    I did say i was a techno Idiot !