closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Breitling Navitimer dial replacements

Breitling Navitimer dial replacements

I really want a yellow watch face and seen a few Navitimers yellow faced ones I quiet like. I have a Navitimer silver faced and wondered if any ones knows we're you can buy new dials that can be changed?

Done a whole load of google searches and just brings back so much crap it is difficult to find.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavham View Post
    I really want a yellow watch face and seen a few Navitimers yellow faced ones I quiet like. I have a Navitimer silver faced and wondered if any ones knows we're you can buy new dials that can be changed?

Done a whole load of google searches and just brings back so much crap it is difficult to find.
    AFAIK it's Breitling only, unless you are very lucky on eBay.

Expect it to be £££. I asked for a dial change from grey to silver on an Aerospace I sent to BUK for service, and I think the quoted cost was something like £850, so I didnt go ahead...

Might be cheaper to sell yours and buy the one you like, lock-stock-and-barrel.

PS I have never seen a yellow dial Navitimer...???

I've never seen a yellow navi either… sounds horrible as the navi has quite a busy dial so I really cannot imagine that a yellow dial would help very much.

I found some pictures when I googled and liked them. However after the potential amount it could cost, I be giving this a miss

Master
    Are you sure that you weren't inadvertently looking at reps?

YELLOW Navitimer. I cannot imagine how this can work? Are you not mixing up something?

Breitling no longer change faces away from the original colour on any model, I have been informed.
    Recent change, as they used to and it was priced on their service options, but I enquired a couple of months ago about my Aerospace and was told that they no longer so this at any cost.

I guess someone else could do this for you - but not by the chaps themselves.

Master
    To my knowledge I have never seen a yellow dial Navitimer and there certainly isn't one in my 'Breitling, The Book'.

Stef

Ditto, never seen nor could I imagine a yellow Navitimer

Craftsman
    All the pictures on Google with a yellow face are of fakes.