New arrival only today.. came while I was out working. Along with another piece which I am sitting pretty on which I love, which I will be collecting tomorrow.

Tuna SBBN017.

Came from the USA, the guy put in an array of straps, and as I am not a rubber dive-strap lover, I shoved it on the nice kevlar he put in. It also came fully boxed and papered... a fantastic deal!

I missed having one of these around, I have learned that the watches that you originally pine after are the watches that you usually regret letting go. I have been an admirer of watches for a decent amount of time, and thought that flipping off some to chase something else was a good thing... and then I have realised that my mind is pretty much made up. The watches I wanted, then let go, are the watches that I still want. My mind is pretty much made up. With certain exceptions.

I like the same watches as I did years ago. And simply pine for the same ones back.

I have re-collected a UFO, and today, got this Tuna back in.

Also, somewhere else in Yorkshire, I had a piece delivered by hand which I have always yearned for too.

Happy days.

Greg.