closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Help needed to get rid of an itch

Help needed to get rid of an itch

I have been looking at Brightblings for a while not that I can afford one but because I crave a big solid watch which can display two times.

I would put my Sub on a Nato as I have done in the past but I would like something along the lines of a Emergency or B1.

Basically I would like something that displays a analog hand but also has a digital function built in.

I have looked at the Casio range but have not found any which grab my attention.

Any help would be appreciated

Craftsman
    Hi!

Check out the Seiko Sportura range, Bell and Ross do a nice one called the fusion, Omega have the Speedmaster X-33 and theres a couple in the TAG Heuer range. I've got a Kirium F1 and its definitely the most useful watch I have ever owned.

Leon

I'd agree with the Sportura with the exchange rate as it is you could get a SNJ011 for around £150 on ebay. Its a good looking watch in its own right but nothing like a Breitling.

If you are looking for something less discrete the Citizen JR4030 takes some beating.

Master
    Look for Seikos with the H023 movement. Eddie sells one in his Seiko section. A co-worker of mine has one and I think it's a pretty sweet watch.

Craftsman
    Once had a Tissot Titanium Seven. Those are recommendable and will do anything you could ask: chrono, second time zone, alarm, timer etc.

Didn't someone post a new Seiko somewhere here which could do all sorts of stuff?

Cheers,
    Mabuse

Craftsman

Hamilton SWAT

A Hamilton S.W.A.T would stop the itch for a while :D
    (for me)

The Seiko Sportura watches are great, good value, and work very well. Integrated straps, though, I think, so no NATO for you!

The Hamilton uses the same movement as the Tissot T-Touch, but has the advantave of a regular case, so you could fit NATOs. (Unlike the Tissot, which, again, has integrated straps.)

The Bell and Ross looks great, but I've no experience in using it. It's certainly the most watch-shaped watch on the list - might not be quite butch enough if you fancy a big Breitling, Bruce... :)

Craftsman
    I onced walked into a jewller to by a Navitimer...which I did....problem was I also tried on an Emergency.....and years later still mantain I will one day have one....it felt superb.....almost too much, and there is a certain appeal (at least to me) to have something on your wrist that can do so much and potentially save your bacon if you ever happen to get lost wile crossing the Andes :D