closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: GMT hand out of synch

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by JDB View Post
    Since this problem could arise through not setting the watch correctly, it is not covered by the warranty.
    Bit of a catch 22 situation then as it doesn't tell you when to or not to set the GMT hand in the booklet that is supplied with the Voyager or that setting at the wrong time can cause an issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackwibble View Post
    Bit of a catch 22 situation then as it doesn't tell you when to or not to set the GMT hand in the booklet that is supplied with the Voyager or that setting at the wrong time can cause an issue?
    The booklet with mine describes setting the watch on page 6. I've set the GMT hand at various times outside of the 20.00 - 04.00 period without any problems.
    F.T.F.A.

Quote Originally Posted by magirus View Post
    The booklet with mine describes setting the watch on page 6. I've set the GMT hand at various times outside of the 20.00 - 04.00 period without any problems.
    Must be a different version page 6 of mine is General care and only talks about never changing the date btwn 2000-0400hrs no mention of GMT hand?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackwibble View Post
    Must be a different version page 6 of mine is General care and only talks about never changing the date btwn 2000-0400hrs no mention of GMT hand?
    The GMT hand takes the place of the day setting on the 2892, therefore the GMT hand is linked to the day/date.

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne View Post
    The GMT hand takes the place of the day setting on the 2892, therefore the GMT hand is linked to the day/date.

Eddie
    Cheers for clearing that up Eddie I just get drawn it to other peoples battles sometimes

After a year of aligning perfectly my Voyager has suddenly gone out of synch. No idea why as it's always been set within the correct parameters. I'll keep an eye on it and see what happens. Seems to be out by approx the same amount as other posters have reported, here at midday today......

F.T.F.A.