closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Lemania 5100 service recommendation

Master
    Blog Entries

Lemania 5100 service recommendation

Just had a Lemania 5100 movement serviced in a Tutima. I'm very happy with the Work, the work was carried out by Mr Uwe Buhl. So if you need any watch servicing advice or work doing give Uwe an Email UweBuhl@web.de

Regs
    Bry

I should have mine back in a couple of days, sent it to Pedro Izquierdo, very well known watchmaker in Spain, here you can see pictures of the "Before, During & After" service:

http://www.relojes-especiales.com/foros ... light=bund

Regards

Master
    Blog Entries
    Very impressive Mandrake thanks for sharing the exploded Lemania pics!

Can anyone recommend someone in the UK for repairing or servicing a 5100?

Quote Originally Posted by Bry1975
    Very impressive Mandrake thanks for sharing the exploded Lemania pics!
    Well, being a military piece made for the artillery, I suppose that makes sense... :D

(by the way, pictures are not mine, but from another forum member and friend)

Regards

Thanks for the link Mandrake. I always wonder how a watch with so many features can have so few parts, excellent design and engineering is the answer I guess.

BTW I'm still not speaking to you :wink:

Bugger I just have :roll: :)

Cheers,

Gary

Come on, Gary, dont be like that, I'll post some pics when I get it....................but not in the "Sales Corner" section, though!

As a matter of fact, the flighty flew from UK to Madrid yesterday, and have been delivered just a few minutes ago by Mr Pipedreamer (Peter) in person! That's a seller that is really commited to make a transaction easy! :) (As a matter of fact, he has made even more than that :wink: )

Pity it was not me who took delivery, but my brother who lives there and is coming my way tomorrow, even more to meet the person than to see the watch in the flesh :)

Sorry did someone say something? :wink: :)

Glad it's worked for you Mandrake and I look forward to seeing the photos, albeit begrudgingly. Sounds like Mr Pipedreamer is a top bloke too.

Cheers,

Gary

Master
    Not wanting to interrupt the "love birds" conversation :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:, but just letting you know that I have also dealt with Uwe and it was a real pleasure, excellent work, great comunication and really well priced.

Sorry we did veer off course there momentarily, co-ordinates have been recalibrated and we're heading back to the subject matter.

Cheers,

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Omegary
    Sorry we did veer off course there momentarily, co-ordinates have been recalibrated and we're heading back to the subject matter.

Cheers,

Gary
    I apologize too

(but the Flighty is coming my way! :twisted: :P )