closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Suggestions for manufacturer for a bespoke strap in Tartan?

Suggestions for manufacturer for a bespoke strap in Tartan?

Morning All!

Would anyone be able to help me get a strap made for a friend. She's an Aberdonian lass but living in London and tries to ensure there's always a piece of tartan somewhere in her outfit. My wife and I thought it would be nice if we got her a tartan strap for her watch so she's always got tartan on even if she can't somehow include in her usual outfit.

I have a decent quantity of 'her' tartan here in Aberdeen and will get the dims of her watch strap. She has a Mondaine iirc.

Not overly concerned about the budget but don't want to run into hundreds if it can be avoided. I appreciate a fabric strap will wear sooner than a leather one too.

I have tried ABP in Paris who have made some others for me previously but they have gone radio silent on me!

Any assistance with this is much appreciated.

best regards

James

I've had a response from a member here who has very generously offered to make the strap for me in exchange for a donation to the site. I am extremely happy to do this so will follow through this kind offer.

With the makers permission I shall post some pics of the finished article too.

Lovely idea!

Can't wait to see pictures when completed and a fantastic offer from another member.