closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: #59 has arrived!

#59 has arrived!

What else can I say about the Italian that has not been said before? Well, letīs try.
    I own an Omega seamaster coaxial, a Hanhart TachyTele, a Hanhart Dornier, an Omega speedmaster, an Omega Contellation, an Eberhard postillon 8 jours, an Oris Regulateur (Diver), a Kobold Seal, a...watch I prefer to skip, a Manometro (Mazzuoli), a Breitling Superocean Steelfish x-plus, A Zodiac Superseawolf (vintage), an EOT Model 22, an EOT Sea3, a Chase Durer Chrono GMT, a Breitling Aerospace, and several others I skip (including some watches made by myself: truly franken!).

Well, the Italian is on its own merits ONE OF THE BEST, THE MOST ELEGANT (EX AEQUO WITH THE COAXIAL), THE BEST DESIGNED AND RIGHT NOW ONE OF MY FAVOURITES. tHANKS, EDDIE, FOR THE DESIGN EFFORT, AND THANKS, FRICKER, FOR THE MARVELOUS WORK.

:D :D :D :D :P :P :P :P :wink:

Re: #59 has arrived!

Quote Originally Posted by angeche
    What else can I say about the Italian that has not been said before? Well, letīs try.
    I own an Omega seamaster coaxial, a Hanhart TachyTele, a Hanhart Dornier, an Omega speedmaster, an Omega Contellation, an Eberhard postillon 8 jours, an Oris Regulateur (Diver), a Kobold Seal, a...watch I prefer to skip, a Manometro (Mazzuoli), a Breitling Superocean Steelfish x-plus, A Zodiac Superseawolf (vintage), an EOT Model 22, an EOT Sea3, a Chase Durer Chrono GMT, a Breitling Aerospace, and several others I skip (including some watches made by myself: truly franken!).

Well, the Italian is on its own merits ONE OF THE BEST, THE MOST ELEGANT (EX AEQUO WITH THE COAXIAL), THE BEST DESIGNED AND RIGHT NOW ONE OF MY FAVOURITES. tHANKS, EDDIE, FOR THE DESIGN EFFORT, AND THANKS, FRICKER, FOR THE MARVELOUS WORK.

:D :D :D :D :P :P :P :P :wink:

That's really high praise to Eddie and Fricker for an outstanding job. For them, it was a labor of love. I think, if I may say so myself, that I don't think you will find a watch like this anywhere for twice the price. :wink:

Re: #59 has arrived!

Quote Originally Posted by angeche

I own ...a Hanhart Dornier, ...........
    You do? Wow! Tell us about it, what colour? etc, pictures, etc. You know what I mean! :wink:

john
    Costume jewellery. Ouch!!!