closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: TOTALLY RUBBISH films you've watched recently...

Hybrid View

Master
    Blog Entries
    I would rather spend two hours T-Bagging a paper shredder then plunging my mangled testes into a vat of salt water than sit through 'Julie and Julia' again.
    About as engaging as an afternoon talking cross stitch with your octogenarian auntie and peppered with characters as likeable as the former corpse botherer Jimmy Saville.

The only positive thing I can think to say about it is that since she chose it, my sister in law has been banned from Netflix in my company.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave O'Sullivan View Post
    I would rather spend two hours T-Bagging a paper shredder then plunging my mangled testes into a vat of salt water than sit through 'Julie and Julia' again.
    About as engaging as an afternoon talking cross stitch with your octogenarian auntie and peppered with characters as likeable as the former corpse botherer Jimmy Saville.

The only positive thing I can think to say about it is that since she chose it, my sister in law has been banned from Netflix in my company.
    Dude, didn't the title set off a warning bell?

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scarto View Post
    Dude, didn't the title set off a warning bell?
    Not. My. Choice... :(

Master
    Blog Entries
    Just checked. Got 7 / 10 on IMBD. Who in the hell rates these things.
    I beg at least one person on this forum watches this film to back me up that this is the worst thing to happen to cinema since The Rock decided to. Hang up his wrestling boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave O'Sullivan View Post

Sorry but reading this^^^ Has started my day off wonderfully