closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Future Islands

Blog Entries

Future Islands

After a cracking set on Jools surprised no one has mentioned them. If you missed it worth hunting down.

Tickets are available still for The Roundhouse next March so giving them a look

Pitch

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitch3110 View Post
    After a cracking set on Jools surprised no one has mentioned them. If you missed it worth hunting down.

Tickets are available still for The Roundhouse next March so giving them a look

Pitch
    It was a good set, the lead singer is somewhat compelling too in a strange way !

A new group to me but just listened on spotify and some great tunes. Thanks for the heads up.

Cheak out their video on Letterman. Talk about passion put into performing ...

http://youtu.be/1Ee4bfu_t3c

Hell's teeth - that is intense. Odd, but quite compelling. And refreshing to see someone not trying to be cool.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Argon View Post
    Hell's teeth - that is intense. Odd, but quite compelling. And refreshing to see someone not trying to be cool.
    The lead singer reminds me of Joy Williams... They both move the same way. As you say.... compelling in a weird sort of way ;-)

Enjoyed that more than I thought I would from the first minutes viewing. Will keep an eye out for more stuff.

Blog Entries
    The presenters and guests on the footie show on 5 Live on Friday were mentioning them all through the show, saying how they are the talk a the Beeb.

Crouchy was being interviewed on the phone and after he mentioned how he had become the newest biggest fan they were all winding into him saying the dance must be his new goal celebration. He didn't dismiss it......

Paul

Master
    Interesting, but not something I could listen to. I could listen to the band longer than I could watch the lead singer, though....