closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Any Thoughts ??( MESH )

Any Thoughts ??( MESH )

Just bought this mesh from a forum member and be told by 'er indoors that it doesn't work with this watch Do you think she's right ???

I don't want to sound like a cock... but I think you'll struggle to find anything that "works" with that watch. Brown leather maybe?

She's right though, the mesh isn't right.

I'm afraid I'm tempted to agree with your wife Tim! Maybe a heavy vintage leather might work best. Something from Steveo or Jacob Straps perhaps. Maybe it'll set a record for something being on SC 3 times in a week!

It's probably a case of a massive fashion faux pas of 'mixing metals'. I think that rule is that you shouldn't wear gold and silver jewellery together. But then that doesn't explain why that rule doesn't apply to two-tone watches - Rolex two-tone datejusts for example.

Well , thank's for the responses. So, I now have to tell her that she is correct in her criticism. Maybe I'll just wait until it becomes uber-cool, as most things seem to do ,(eventually )!! For the record, the mesh replaced a Dark Grey Breitling leather strap, so maybe time to revert...........

I like it - and I wear what I like
    Gray