closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: In came

In came

Just received a new to me Tudor 76100 from 1984ish it's fresh back from a RSC service and it looks amazing. It's my birthday next month and I was going to buy a black bay but got this instead. Love the blue dial and have been looking for one for 2 years.
    Thanks

RSC do an amazing job.....that looks stunning. Loving that blue dial and insert. Congrats.

1984? Wow. Love the crystal. What was it's condition pre-service?

definitely made the right choice there. Looks great.

Mercedes Benz hands do it for me.Thats a cracking looking Tudor.Nice job.

I had it sent straight to RSC. I would like to find a solid oyster bracelet for it as the folded link one is not really suitable for daily use any idea of where to start most of the ones on eBay are quite "used"
    Thanks

Master
    that's lovely.

i'm a big fan of the Black Bay but you've definately gone the right route with that piece.

I want!

I love these (I have an early black dial Tudor Sub) and would love one with a nice faded blue insert. I'm being strict on myself and trying to have just one example of a watch.

Journeyman
    lovely watch mate congrats :)

looks immaculate for year too!

Bloody lovely.

Very nice indeed, a cracking example. I too would like one with a nicely faded insert.

Birth year for me too

Master
    Congratulations that's lovely. Looks in great condition.

Wow! I'm seriously considering a new black bay at the moment as my first diver, this has blown me away though!! I love the styling on the dial and hands, and the tapered look to the bezel.

You say it took two years to source, are they very difficult to come by?

Quote Originally Posted by TomDavoren View Post
    Wow! I'm seriously considering a new black bay at the moment as my first diver, this has blown me away though!! I love the styling on the dial and hands, and the tapered look to the bezel.

You say it took two years to source, are they very difficult to come by?
    Hi they are a tool watch intended for a rough life many have over polished cases with no chamfers. With a vintage watch condition is key so I was after an immaculate dial and case.

Thanks for the info, you have a real beauty there, enjoy! I now have some food for thought :)

That is a really nice looking watch, the blue dial and bezel really pack a 'punch'! Gorgeous looking, congratulations.

They've done a wonderful job on that for you Mr Chef, looks superb. After a blue snowflake myself but after seeing this i could well be tempted to change my mind. Nice to see someone else from Bath on the forum.

That is gorgeous and certainly the right choice. I really want to like the Black Bay but I never get the same feeling seeing them in shops. The blue version you have is just the best imho and good to go. Best of luck sourcing a bracelet - but the hardest part is done - enjoy!!

Congratulations - that looks really lovely and I think you made the right choice. As nice as the Black Bay is I really think Tudor should have made it with a blue dial as well as bezel. Did the RSC give you any bracelet options?

Craftsman
    Stunning watch. Amazing condition. Love the blue. I wish I had bought one of these years ago. Let one pass me by at a crazy price some time ago. Out of my price range now sadly.

Craftsman
    A great looking watch and am sure after two years of waiting feels more special to you than the Black Bay.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim63 View Post
    That is a really nice looking watch, the blue dial and bezel really pack a 'punch'! Gorgeous looking, congratulations.
    It certainly is a great find.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton-Browne View Post
    Congratulations - that looks really lovely and I think you made the right choice. As nice as the Black Bay is I really think Tudor should have made it with a blue dial as well as bezel. Did the RSC give you any bracelet options?
    Thanks I'm Very happy Rolex gave me a quote for the tudor bracelet ref 78500 for £416+vat which is quite a lot in my opinion.

Stunning Tudor Sub. How much was the service, if you don't mind revealing?

Quote Originally Posted by mr.chef View Post
    I had it sent straight to RSC. I would like to find a solid oyster bracelet for it as the folded link one is not really suitable for daily use any idea of where to start most of the ones on eBay are quite "used"
    Thanks
    They can be sourced through an AD from Rolex, I changed my 76100 from a folded link to the heavier oyster bracelet. Sorry just seen the reply above, doubled in price since I bought mine a couple of years ago.

Master
    What a gorgeous watch, just love the blue dial and bezel and immaculate just the way I like them.
    Enjoy.

Journeyman
    That is beautiful watch. I can't find it in myself to love the black bay at the moment, I like it but don't love it. Where as this... Wow. Totally beautiful, yet totally unpretentious. Perfect.