closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The Newsroom

Craftsman

The Newsroom

There seem to be a few other box set obsessives here, so I'd like to recommend The Newsroom for all to see.

It's written by Aaron Sorkin, so anyone who objects to smart, fast talking, actual left of centre views could possibly object to it. It's really very good indeed, and has some of the most accurate satire I've seen since The Thick Of It. It's so critical of the US that I can't believe it got made on such a budget.

It's not obviously a comedy, but is exceptionally witty and superbly well produced in every aspect.

It's superb. The first two series are available on disc, possibly on demand (I don't know) and the third series has just started being aired, apparently.

Master
    Totally agree brilliant series

Blog Entries
    I did enjoy it for a bit and then it got a bit 'worthy' which I founf quite irritating.... Good in parts I'd say

Superb series. I think I enjoy it because it is so different to your typical boxsets these days.

Olivia Munn helps for eye candy purposes too

Journeyman
    Watching it right now. It's not quite the West Wing or House of Cards but it is certainly funny.