closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: TOTALLY RUBBISH films you've watched recently...

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by johnthemull View Post
    My 10 year old begged me to leave after 30 minutes. I was never so happy in my life.

Nativity 3 was as close to cinema hell you can get. Excruciatingly bad
    You were lucky as it got 100 times worse than the first 30 minutes. My wife said the only film she's seen worse than this was the Lego movie which the kids wanted to leave after half an hour. That was so terrible she got her money back when she left.

Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    My wife said the only film she's seen worse than this was the Lego movie which the kids wanted to leave after half an hour. That was so terrible she got her money back when she left.
    The Lego movie was awesome! Granted my 5 year and his friend wanted to leave just before the end so they go home and try to build some of what they had seen, but got it on DVD and has been watched a few times since

In fact it's going around the office at the moment :-)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cici View Post
    The Lego movie was awesome! Granted my 5 year and his friend wanted to leave just before the end so they go home and try to build some of what they had seen, but got it on DVD and has been watched a few times since

In fact it's going around the office at the moment :-)
    Any product placement in that one?

Quote Originally Posted by Captainhowdy View Post
    Any product placement in that one?
    Funny! we ended up in Lego Land Windsor a couple of months later so, yeah, worked on both me and my son

But kinda glad it did :-)

Teenage mutant ninja Turtles

Some how it was actually worse than I expected it to be, complete and utter junk, huge plot holes even for a pile of steaming crap like this.

It was actually dumber than Godzilla and no where near as enjoyable.

Any further south and i would have wet feet
    Hammer of the Gods......absolute bollox...some sort of Viking version of Apocalpyse Now. The crap you end up watching on a night shift!

Journeyman
    I find it sooo interesting how different we all are. Films like Skyfall and Inglorious are mentioned, yet I really liked both.
    And as far as I can see no-one has mentioned Prometheus. A big budget film directed by Ridley Scott - yet utter drivel.
    I'm usually pretty happy to sit through almost any film, however bad - but this one tested my patience to the limit.

Any further south and i would have wet feet
    ^^^^ very true. I think people tend to expect a bit too much from some films rather than just taking them at face value,switching of a few brain cells and just enjoying it.
    Having said that,some are utter shite!