closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: TOTALLY RUBBISH films you've watched recently...

Hybrid View

Master
    Hunger Games mockingjay part 1 - a glorified trailer for the last film, took so long to get going must have looked at my watch half a dozen times, maybe 10 minutes of actual interest in the two hours running time, a classic case of ripping off the viewing public to make more money rather than just making one 2.5 hour film and covering it al, in one go. I would recommend not bothering to go and watch it now, get it on DVD a week before part two comes out and save yourself the grief (and cost) of seeing at the cinema now.

Quote Originally Posted by nictry View Post
    Hunger Games mockingjay part 1 - a glorified trailer for the last film, took so long to get going must have looked at my watch half a dozen times, maybe 10 minutes of actual interest in the two hours running time, a classic case of ripping off the viewing public to make more money rather than just making one 2.5 hour film and covering it al, in one go. I would recommend not bothering to go and watch it now, get it on DVD a week before part two comes out and save yourself the grief (and cost) of seeing at the cinema now.
    +1, my thoughts as well after watching it. A total con of a movie.

Interstellar (just got back from the flicks) is not totally rubbish but it is too long and too slow. It reminded me of 2001 A Space Odyssey which was, however, far more convincing and believable at showing the inside of a spaceship (especially the Pan Am Clipper docking), despite nearly 50 years of advances in special effects. And small but significant observation - both films feature Hamilton wristwatches.