closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Max Bill Junghans

Craftsman

Max Bill Junghans

The thread about bauhaus watches reminded me that I still couldn't settle on a Nomos model.
    Looking at some similar styles I found this Junghans model which from the picture could just tick the box.
    Retailing at nearly 800 euros they are already in Stowa territory and halve of one of my favourites a Nomos Orion.
    How does the Junghans automatic (basic eta 2428-2 ?) fare quality wise for the price.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417277076.644854.jpg

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Bender View Post
    The thread about bauhaus watches reminded me that I still couldn't settle on a Nomos model.
    Looking at some similar styles I found this Junghans model which from the picture could just tick the box.
    Retailing at nearly 800 euros they are already in Stowa territory and halve of one of my favourites a Nomos Orion.
    How does the Junghans automatic (basic eta 2428-2 ?) fare quality wise for the price.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417277076.644854.jpg
    Here's your photo linked properly;

And here's how to do it (really is very easy);

http://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.ph...sting-pictures

Journeyman
    I have an automatic with the date that I bought lighty used as an impulse buy from Austin Kaye one lunchtime. It cost me half the retail price and still looks like new now. They are certainly a step down from a Nomos but a great everyday watch if you can get one at the right price.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Better looking than the Antea IMHO, mainly due to the crystal.

I have one and I love it.
    I would say the quality is great for the price. Not as good as Nomos, but that's expected given the price difference.
    For me it's the design that is key - it's a design classic and the modern ones remain faithful to the original designs.

I too could not decide on a Nomos after much pondering. On a recent visit to Berlin I looked at several but eventually decided that I could not get on with the long lugs of the models I otherwise liked. They just did not feel quite right. This has led me to look at Junghans amongst others, I really like the look of several Meister and Max Bill designs but will have to seek out a dealership to see them up close to be certain.