closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: trouble loading pics (Sorted)

Craftsman

trouble loading pics (Sorted)

hi

i have a ladies omega for sale on Sales Corner presently. i have yet to work out how to display any photo's in my ads, without viewers clicking on the links at the bottom of my ads. Can someone put me out of my misery, and explain how to do it.

Yes, i've looked at the FAQ and am none the wiser. Please keep it simple as chronic pain, strong painkillers and age have obviously addled my brain.

oh the shame :(

p.s. i you can't be bothered to explain, but are prepared to fix my ad (as others have done in the past) then i will still be grateful

Firebottle01
    Last edited by firebottle; 4th January 2015 at 20:26.

I would add the images to your thread but no links or attatchments are showing on my phone.

You need to use a photo sharing site like photobucket, join and upload your photos and add links to your post on SC (the link will be shown next to the photo on photobucket so copy and paste)

Hope that helps, if not i am happy to help (but no expert)

Copy and paste each link, like the one you have already: http://forum.tz-uk.com/attachment.ph...3&d=1420300896

Type [img] at the beginning of the link and [/img] at the end of the link.

If you're still confused, quote my post, and press the A/A button in the top left under title to reveal what text you need to make it work.

Craftsman
    thanks for the help guys, i've managed to fix it with your advice

cheers