I posted this in the Friday thread… but though I'd pot here too.

The first full week with my Junghans Max Bill ref: 027/5703:00.

Its a magnificent little thing… 34mm, which is making me feel even more love for a smaller slimmer watch. As always though, appears larger with a lack of bezel and lighter coloured dial. Apparently it is 9mm thick, but that must all be in the plexi as it doesn't look it in any way.

The dial plays beautifully with the light as it is a matt silver plate, meaning its constantly changing with wrist movement. Also the dial is printed so crisply and right to the very edge. Very subtle, that the 12/3/6/9 hash-marks are slightly thicker, probably .5mm compared to the rest which are .3mm. Makes more a difference than you'd imagine and helps balance things out.

The hour/minute hands are also gold-plated, but have a thin black in-lay which you might not be able to make out it the picture… it really helps seeing the hands in any light and adds another layer of texture to the overall package. Again the black is filled the entire length to the very tip.

Very impressed with the whole manufacture, quality and design! Hope the picture helps to describes even more…