closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Omega now sell NATOs

Omega now sell NATOs

http://www.omegawatches.com/accessor...on/nato-straps

There's now an on-line sampler - couldn't see prices anywhere but I'm guessing there may be a premium attached.

Stylish functionality.I like that.

Very nice, the black/grey one should look a treat on my Speedy Soyuz. Bet the price tag would put me off though, a premium NATO or not, I wouldn't be willing to spend silly money on one.

Would like to know the prices.

The Apollo 11 45th Anniversary was supplied with one ... I've only seen two instances of this watch, procrastinated on both occasions and not seen any since!

Oh, and I'd want it on the Titanium bracelet.

Nice and expensive also! I believe they retail at about £120 each!

Old news, and greatly over priced

Funnily enough this landed on my desk today.

22mm with orange borders. I thought the color might go quite nicely on my Citizen Altichron or MBII once it gets back from service.

IMHO the JLC pseudo-NATO has a nicer silky material (although its double the price again!)
    And I would have prefrred if the strap was welded rather than stitched, the black stitching cutting across the orange is a bit of a downer, otherwise it is what it is.

Buckle is identical to the one i fitted to a Timefactors braided strap 7-8 years ago
    Think the buckle was around £50? can't remember of the top of my head, eitherway the official one is a pricey bit of nylon :p

They are nice actually and I'd buy one if I had an omega to put it on. When will Rolex bring out their own NATO and rubber straps I wonder.

cool demo too.
    I always fancied how some models would have looked on a Nato.

i'm sure omega have made a very nice nato - but no way at that price when we all know how much nato's cost on this site and elsewhere.as i have a couple of omega buckles i'd look at chopping the nato one off and replacing with the omega.can't think of any problems with this and you get a similar result for a fraction of the price.and you can transfer the buckle onto a leather strap when you fancy a change.

Follow Tenko's experience here.

From another thread I thought that Nato straps were trademarked by someone else.