closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: I Come From A Land Down Under..............

Master

I Come From A Land Down Under..............

..........With a picture of my new watch down under!

Haven't posted for a while, been pretty busy settling ourselves in sunny Western Australia!

Finally feel settled and bought a new watch with a good WR rating to go with a range of water sports we've started doing.

Have to be honest and say I haven't spotted to many higher end or unusual watches here, guy at work has a Damasko, another manager has a Breitling SuperOcean Heritage and that's about it really.

Until I get a chance to take some decent pics, this is a Breitling pic of what I bought...............

I got it on the Pro III bracelet and got an additional Pro III Diver Rubber this week. I originally was going to buy it from a local dealer who offered me a whopping discount straight off the bat, however, none in stock in Australia and as the distributor is being changed here it was going to be a good few months before they could get it.

I dropped a quick email to Andrew Michaels who had one in stock and could match the price and I placed the order. It arrived in about 7 days and I'm really pleased with it.

I had one of the original Seawolf's with the yellow dial which was of course titanium. The new Seawolf Avenger II has a lovely vibrant yellow dial and I really like the combination of brushed and polished finish to the case and strap.

Hope you guys aren't too cold in the UK!? Summer here and a heady 37C during the days.

Stefan

Master

Smile

The Breitling looks great and the water looks amazing, far nicer than the UK water I used to dive in.Hope to see the rest of your collection as the months pass, just don't forget plenty of underwater shots! :)
    Last edited by barryw; 21st January 2015 at 12:41.