closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Anonimo - a mistake to buy one now..?

Anonimo - a mistake to buy one now..?

Still love anonimo but it looks like Anonimo Firenze watches will not be serviced by 'new' Anonimo and spare parts are apparently proving harder to come by with no plans for the 'new' incarnation to cater for any after sales of the original models.

Is it a mistake to buy one now?

Blog Entries
    Depends on the price I guess.

Daddel.
    Got a new watch, divers watch it is, had to drown the bastard to get it!

Craftsman

Owner here!!

I own 4 of those and to be honest, the movements are basic ETA movements that can be serviced by any watchmaker so I am not worried at all? You may loose a screw or whatever but if you are a bit resourceful I don't see why it couldn't be resolved by finding a replacement part. Crystals can be custom made et etc....
    Actually if you wear your watches with care, unless you are hit by a bus, how the hell is it going to be damaged so you'll need new parts?
    There are some real bargains on these watches and as an owner I know they are really well made...

Here is one of them!

Best Guillermo
    Last edited by torromoto; 6th February 2015 at 19:04.

Master
    Blog Entries
    I like them generally, though not so much the very limited current range. If bought at retail or even discounted, you either have to keep it for ever or lose a large percentage of outlay, easily 50% ime.

I found them at over 50% off in Greece quite a few times and was tempted, but the lack of spare parts has put me off from buying one.

The fact that the company - in essence - no longer exists doesn't really mean anything to me since the mechanisms can be serviced by any competent watchmaker, but the lack of parts is something I can't tolerate even at 50% off. Maybe at 80% off