closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Aristo watches, any good?

Aristo watches, any good?

Does anyone have opnions on Aristo Watches? are they any good? I came across the B-uhr homages with ETA 2824-2 movements, reasonably priced I think as well at 229 Euros, what do you think ?

http://www.as-trading-international.com ... r1_790.jpg

http://www.as-trading-international.com ... r6_790.jpg

Journeyman
    Aristo watches are excellent. I currently own four of them, including 3 different versions of their Flieger models in titanium, with both traditional and full-lume dials. I also have a full-lume Dakar model, which is a diver on a bracelet with solid links having screws for adjustment, rather than pins. The build quality is great and the watches all are regulated to almost COSC Chronometer accuracy (about + 5-7 secs/day).

If I'm not mistaken, the watch shown in your links is in titanium and is slightly smaller than my Fliegers. You will not go wrong with an Aristo. They are a good value--rugged and dependable. I believe they are actually made by a branch of the Vollmer family, which also produce watches under their own name at a higher price point.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayman
    Aristo watches are excellent. I currently own four of them, including 3 different versions of their Flieger models in titanium, with both traditional and full-lume dials. I also have a full-lume Dakar model, which is a diver on a bracelet with solid links having screws for adjustment, rather than pins. The build quality is great and the watches all are regulated to almost COSC Chronometer accuracy (about + 5-7 secs/day).

If I'm not mistaken, the watch shown in your links is in titanium and is slightly smaller than my Fliegers. You will not go wrong with an Aristo. They are a good value--rugged and dependable. I believe they are actually made by a branch of the Vollmer family, which also produce watches under their own name at a higher price point.
    Thanks a lot Grayman, I think I may order one soon then.

Master
    I have this one.

It was purchased in 2003. Runs well, fine for the money. But since then a lot of other B-uhr homages have been made, so I would recommend shopping around. This specimen is bead-blasted titanium; light and small compared to the competition, which I like. But bead-blasted Ti can look a little plasticky :twisted: . The dial printing is OK, but not best-in-class (click on pics for larger sizes)

Happy hunting,
    Gert