closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: WatchTime magazine Basel deal - $10

Master

WatchTime magazine Basel deal - $10

They're doing it again - I subscribed last year and have been reading it on the iPad. $10 for a year's digital downloads, can't complain!

http://watchtime-shop.com/subscripti...m_medium=email

cheers mate, i posted last years one, signed up again worked out at £6.99 in real money.

Great stuff - was a good sub last year.

Thanks! Just ordered.

Master
    Just bought this subscription, but I have absolutely no idea how to access the actual magazine?! There dont seem to be any instructions, and no links in the (several) confirmation emails.

How do I get it now I have paid?!

Master
    thanks ordered!

Master
    Thanks, ordered as well

Quote Originally Posted by ach5 View Post
    Just bought this subscription, but I have absolutely no idea how to access the actual magazine?! There dont seem to be any instructions, and no links in the (several) confirmation emails.

How do I get it now I have paid?!
    Thought I'd give it a try too; same problem. In My Account, my order status says "processing" so I think this means they will send out an activation code soon. Maybe they do a manual fraud check on orders during office hours or something. I've had that with some digital products before - in one case I had to wait a week for virtual "shipping" (this was a major software supplier as well, who shall remain nameless). I believe in that case they actually did physically post the licence codes from one office to another before emailing them.

Quote Originally Posted by robt View Post
    Thought I'd give it a try too; same problem. In My Account, my order status says "processing" so I think this means they will send out an activation code soon. Maybe they do a manual fraud check on orders during office hours or something. I've had that with some digital products before - in one case I had to wait a week for virtual "shipping" (this was a major software supplier as well, who shall remain nameless). I believe in that case they actually did physically post the licence codes from one office to another before emailing them.
    Spot on. Last time round it took a couple of days to receive the email with code on it. You then subscribe via Newsstand or equivalent using the code.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    Spot on. Last time round it took a couple of days to receive the email with code on it. You then subscribe via Newsstand or equivalent using the code.
    +1
    I was impatient and e-mailed the subs department last time. Wait a few days and you should get instructions. I used my android phone for those spare moments to catch up on some watch reading.

Master
    You guys might want to brush up on your reading skills before your accounts are activated...... From the bottom of the description of the webpage you subscribed to the magazine from (in bold)

"Please be advised that it might take up to 72 hours to activate your account. We will e-mail your subscriber code as soon as your account is activated."
    Last edited by SIB; 20th March 2015 at 10:09.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by SIB View Post
    You guys might want to brush up on your reading skills before your accounts are activated...... From the bottom of the description of the webpage you subscribed to the magazine from (in bold)

"Please be advised that it might take up to 72 hours to activate your account. We will e-mail your subscriber code as soon as your account is activated."
    D'oh!

Glad I'm not the only one who never reads the small print though!

Master
    That's my email came through earlier this afternoon and I activated my account through the app on my tablet device

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by SIB View Post
    That's my email came through earlier this afternoon and I activated my account through the app on my tablet device
    Yep got my email too, and will try accessing it on the ipad tonight :-)

Master
    Got mine - the instructions in the email are wrong though - you need to click on 'activate subscription' and enter your code, not the mystical 'more' button that doesn't exist in the app...

Same here. Instructions were wrong, but wasn't hard to figure out.

Now, does anyone know how to get it out of Newsstand? That is soooo annoying. I've deleted every other Newsstand app I've tried before and never use it. Google suggests many have asked before and Apple has flatly ignored them all.

Master
    Even though I apparently managed to do this last year, I can't figure out how to activate the renewal in the iPad newsstand app, which appears to work even less well second time around. As noted there is no 'more' button (how can they possibly not know this?!), and the only other option is 'Subscriptin £14.99', which leads to me being asked to authorise paying that. I can't see anywhere I can possibly enter my account number, which seems to be what they want me to do.

Any ideas? I'm normally pretty tech savvy so I tend to think if it's not obvious then it's designed very badly!

EDIT - and now suddenly it's started working without me entering anything at all!
    Last edited by Itsguy; 24th March 2015 at 11:10.

Great! Ordered & thanks!

Good find ! Subscribed :)