closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Value of a used SubC???

Value of a used SubC???

Simple question ...

I'm thinking about selling my one owner (me), UK AD purchased, August 2013, full set ceramic Submariner Date 116610LN in excellent condition with just swirlies on bracelet.

The price for sale to dealers or for px with dealers is about £4200 - £4300, and this seems to be about what they have gone for on SC. Is this about right then?

Not a veiled sales thread by any means ... if I can get pretty much the same money from a dealer without the hassle of a private sale I'd just do that for the convenience and peace of mind

Banned
    I think the prices sound about right, however I don't see a problem selling to someone on here with a good record in H&V.

Craftsman
    A dealer offered me between £3800 and 3900 for cash and a little more PX. I think your around the right ballpark for a PX.

Master
    I often think of selling my Sub but I bought from new and it seems I'll lose around £1k if I sold now. I recon I could hold on to it, wear it for 5 years or so and still get £4k for it. I think that initial loss is the steepest, then it'll level out, especially if prices go up slightly.

Those prices seem about right. If I were offered that from a dealer I'd accept, the amount of time wasters on here is unreal.

I must say my experience of SC has been very positive, both buying and selling. If you've had "hassle" and "timewasters" have you left appropriate feedback in H&V? For me, one of the great advantages of the forum is the confidence I have in dealing with someone who's got stacks of good reviews.

Iconic Watches do one new for £4,500 last time I looked.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sevvy View Post
    £5350 today.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ally- View Post
    Those prices seem about right. If I were offered that from a dealer I'd accept, the amount of time wasters on here is unreal.
    Really? Spend next to no time looking at SC but this surprises me

Quote Originally Posted by sevvy View Post
    Thats the ND. 116610 is £5350 at Iconic.