closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Recommended watch shops/dealers in Chester/Liverpool?

Apprentice

Recommended watch shops/dealers in Chester/Liverpool?

I'm visiting the UK for a few weeks and staying near Chester (plus in Bristol next weekend).

Are there any good second-hand watch shops or dealers in Chester, Liverpool, etc?

Mainly interested in Heuer & Omega, but always interested in something new...

Miltons pawnbrokers?
    Try their website for stock.
    owner is a member and has an astonishing personal collection of milsubs, Comex and other rare Rolex.

Theoldwatchshop in Southport, is owned by a member, similar story about stock and personal collections.

Craftsman
    If you're interested in new (they don't stock used) go and see David at Moody's in Nantwich - they are a large main agent for Rolex and Tudor and one of the largest for Bremont. Great stock and really nice people to deal with. There's a great sandwich shop next door too (Bloom) so double win. Chester has Waltons for all things high'ish-end (JLC, Breitling, TAG) and David M Robinson for Omega.

Craftsman
    I can second Miltons as a superb place to buy from. I bought my wife a watch there a few years ago and the service was fantastic. Haywood Milton is an active poster on here. Enjoy either way, Chester is a great night out.