closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Cancelled My Sky TV

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by ASK3L View Post
    I do think Sky are a bunch of robbing barstewards but,,,
    If your original bill is £87 per month, with 50% off and £50 cashback (being equivalent to £4.15 ish a month) that saves you roughly £47.65
    You are holding out for 60% to get the grand sum of a further £4.55 per month!
    If saving £47.65 isn't enough, is a further £4.55 any different?
    Why bother fighting for it when you could save a further £35 by just sticking to dumping Sky without all this drama.
    I could take it or leave it to be honest. For me to stay now I want 60% off with a £50 cash back. I know a guy who's got the whole package for free for 6 months then has 6 months half price!

Craftsman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kippax View Post
    I could take it or leave it to be honest. For me to stay now I want 60% off with a £50 cash back. I know a guy who's got the whole package for free for 6 months then has 6 months half price!
    You made the 60% thing sound like news yet never mentioned that before.
    Even paying 40% of your original price for something you don't want sounds like great logic to me LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ASK3L View Post
    You made the 60% thing sound like news yet never mentioned that before.
    Even paying 40% of your original price for something you don't want sounds like great logic to me LOL
    Not sure I grasp your first comment, and yeah I wanna see how far I can go with a discount. I would be more than happy to f@*& them off completely but imagine how many people will benefit by me pushing them? :)